NFL GDT: AFC Championship Game: (1) Denver Broncos vs (2) New England Patriots - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bWo*

Thanks man. This team feels like it's one of destiny... the defense just needs another 60 minutes like they had today and the 1st half offense.

I was so nervous during that 4th Q I almost threw up.

I had my balls in my throat the whole game. Your guys' pass rush was just too much to handle. Best of luck to you guys

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
I also think McDaniels (shush, Hasbro :P ) deserves some flak for this one.

He's a good OC, but I hated how often he went with the empty formations that gave Denver the green light to tee off on Brady. Things finally started to work when they kept White/Bolden in to block or had them running out of the backfield.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
CZhU7GYWcAA_lfD.jpg:large

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
I had my balls in my throat the whole game. Your guys' pass rush was just too much to handle. Best of luck to you guys

Thanks man. I know that there was a whole bunch of back and forth leading up to the game but I have a lot of respect for the Pats, despite my hate for them :nod:

Fitting that this one came down to the wire and was decided right at the end. No doubt you guys will be back here and in more Super Bowls as long as Brady decides to play.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
I don't follow football anymore but I the patriots lost which means it was a good NFL season. :handclap:

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
You and I disagree frequently on the politics board but we are lockstep here. Brady and the smug Pats fans can choke on this one all summer

The amount of bum-hurt they're expressing right now is outstanding. They pundits in this area have been predicting a double digit spread all week.
I'm so happy they have to suck on this all spring/summer.

*and I'm a B's fan that lives in Massachusetts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad