NFL GDT: AFC Championship Game: (1) Denver Broncos vs (2) New England Patriots - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Sounds like beating the Pats was your Super Bowl

Old hat for us.

Brady is 5-9 versus the Broncos.
Hoodie 8-13
Pats 1-4 in the playoffs most losses for the Pats in the playoffs to anyone team.

Broncos have the best record of any New England AFC opponent.

The Broncos first act was beating the Pats.

Same old same old.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Old hat for us.

Brady is 5-9 versus the Broncos.
Hoodie 8-13
Pats 1-4 in the playoffs most losses for the Pats in the playoffs to anyone team.

Broncos have the best record of any New England AFC opponent.

The Broncos first act was beating the Pats.

Same old same old.

Hey, whatever makes you feel better :laugh: I'd be happier with SB wins, personally.

bWo*

Page before actually :laugh:

"The end goal was not accomplished but I don't know how anybody can be too disappointed with the finish given the rash of injuries all year."

Are you talking about this? How do you get injury excuses from this? You're looking too hard for something that isn't there

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Mostly bandwagoners. Patriots will be the Jaguars once Brady is done in a year or two.

That's a guarantee

Yes indeed. That fanbase will be gone once Brady retires.

You guys really need to disabuse yourselves of this notion. That theory hasn't been true of any other NFL franchise before, and isn't likely to happen for N.E. either. (especially since most Pats fans date back to ~1995, not Feb 2002, so not really bandwagonners.) If there are still lots of Washington fans this long after Joe Theismann or Cowboys fans this long after Troy Aikman, there will still be a large Pats fanbase for quite some time.

Last edited:

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Kudos to whoever called that "head up, snap the ball" tell that the center was giving the broncos. Its really obvious now that you mention it.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Congrats to the broncos. They gamed up and won the game with that defense. Manning made enough plays to move the ball in the first half to put the pressure on.

Terrible offensive game plan from the Patriots offense, and the OLine was just terrible.

Still, that defense play out of their mind, can't hate on that performance.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
I was at this game. Such an electric atmosphere! Glad to see Peyton settle the Manning vs. Brady debate. :)

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I was at this game. Such an electric atmosphere! Glad to see Peyton settle the Manning vs. Brady debate. :)

Lolwut?

Sorry but Brady>Manning, regardless of the outcome today.

Since when does 1 ring > 4?

Manning played well today, but the debate was settled years ago, and cemented last Super Bowl.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Lolwut?

Manning played well today, but the debate was settled years ago, and cemented last Super Bowl.
Peyton beats Brady when it counts.

Last edited:

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Lolwut?

Head to head, give me Manning every day and twice on Sundays...three times on AFC championship Sundays. :yo:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
thank you denver, thank you so much

if the panthers move on, i really hope peyton can get ring #2.

oh and bye bye patriots

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
My heart rate still hasn't returned to normal.

How the hell does Brady complete 4th and impossibles so regularly? It's ridiculous. Guy is clutch as ****.

Now just praying Ward and Stewart are alright.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
YX6ZTJ2.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad