NFL GDT: AFC Championship Game: (1) Denver Broncos vs (2) New England Patriots - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jamie Thomas

Apr 4, 2003
I was kind of pissed when the Dolphins lost on 3 draft picks positions by beating the Pats in a meaningless game (for Miami) to close the season.

Today makes it much easier to take.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
I'm happy with the game he had. He did enough to win, but usually with Manning teams, he is always the MVP. He was not today, but it doesn't matter.

The guy who said he was seriously bad is just spewing BS.

Yeah he's def a high-profile passenger this year. But his line wasn't very good today either. He was locked in when he had time.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
People are surprised Manning was the focus once they won the game? The guy is one of the greatest players ever, maybe the greatest, and he's going to the Super Bowl in what's probably his last season. Yeah, he's gonna get attention.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I was kind of pissed when the Dolphins lost on 3 draft picks positions by beating the Pats in a meaningless game (for Miami) to close the season.

Today makes it much easier to take.

The Pats losing that game was huge as it turns out.

bWo*

Von Miller is an amazing linebacker. Best of luck to you guys in the Super Bowl. Go NFC!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I hope the Cards win. I am far more confident in our D facing Palmer than Newton.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Watching today's game ,, The Pats really should go and try to sign Forte

Is exactly type of player that offense needs and would really help Brady with his blocking ability

The problem is, they had a very good "hammer" back in Blount, and an excellent scat-back in Lewis, who were both out, so that aspect of the game was totally missing. They had a blocking tight end (Williams) who was also out. And the O-line has been different nearly every game.

When those 3 were healthy, the Pats were a juggernaut.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Pats will be back next year*. A shame the injuries had to hit cause their run game went from good to non-existent. Better o-line would have helped too.

Oh well, great game/season all things considered. Gronk still gonna gronk.

*As long as Brady's still got it

Mostly bandwagoners. Patriots will be the Jaguars once Brady is done in a year or two.

So mad. Even when Brady & co. lose.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
That pass rush was insane

It was, but the Pats inability to establish any kind of run game made it even more potent.

I don't know that healthy LeGarette Blount means a Patriots win, but it definitely changes the complexion of this game and what the Patriots are capable of doing on offense.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
It was, but the Pats inability to establish any kind of run game made it even more potent.

I don't know that healthy LaGarette Blount means a Patriots win, but it definitely changes the complexion of this game and what the Patriots are capable of doing on offense.

Agreed. Maybe not a win but IMO probably gets it to a tie/OT game in the 4th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad