NFL GDT: AFC Championship Game: (1) Denver Broncos vs (2) New England Patriots - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
3 do or die situations against that defense is not ideal to say the least.

Hard fought win by Denver, wish Gost didn't decide to take an XP off for once

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Belichick and Brady would have shook hands for about a second and ran off the field if it was anyone else. Respect.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
New extra point rule didn't cost the Patriots the game, but it served its purpose today

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Manning made the plays he needed to make, Brady spent the entire game on his ass and as a result did not. But Gronk is a cheat code.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
After that performance - which was ALL defense for both teams, what is the story? What is the first thing that Jim Nantz says?
"Peyton wins it!"

That is so ****ing annoying.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Manning is 3-2 against Brady in the playoffs. 3-1 in AFC Championships. The Sherriff still has it. No mistakes at all, all game.

He will be GOAT if he wins the SB in two weeks. First QB in the history in the NFL to win Superbowls with two different teams on the line!

You got this!!!!

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
man if those footballs were deflated like they were supposed to be, gostkowski wouldnt have missed the PAT

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
He was not serisously bad, but he is not the reason his team won.

Nah, he was pretty bad. His accuracy is completely gone. His receivers had to make leaping catches on what should have been routine throws and he constantly missed deep passes, even that deep ball to sanders was a poor throw

EmergencyExit

Aug 9, 2011
Toronto
What a heart attack of a game. Denver is going back to the SB but this time with a better and healthier D. I have to say that the offense did nothing to inspire confidence in me and I'm afraid of getting rekt again like vs Seattle.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
They can get points off that, no? And the Pats can onside kick, isn't quite over yet.

I actually completely forgot about the onside kick.

I was only thinking about a potential fumble there, which actually happened. Very unlikely to happen but couldn't the Pats pick that up and try to run it in or can the Broncos only return and score there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad