Confirmed with Link: Ads on jerseys coming in 22/23 season

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I actually find that quite clever if they were ever able to get Altitude back on the air. Btw, what happened with that? I thought we were closing in on a deal before the season?

It's in mediation now, nothing will happen--if anything--until June.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I suppose it's progress that the two sides have essentially stopped throwing eggs at one another and Altitude stopped their PR campaign against Comcast and DISH. Wonder why they managed to strike a deal with DirecTV and no one else.

The fact they're willing to offer a compromise instead of just holding their ground makes me think they finally realize this can't continue. I think this will eventually lead to the sale of Altitude and its eventual absorption into an RSN network that one of these stations already owns. Not that I think Altitude is wholly innocent here but that kinda sucks for them because that's essentially total defeat.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I suppose it's progress that the two sides have essentially stopped throwing eggs at one another and Altitude stopped their PR campaign against Comcast and DISH. Wonder why they managed to strike a deal with DirecTV and no one else.

The fact they're willing to offer a compromise instead of just holding their ground makes me think they finally realize this can't continue. I think this will eventually lead to the sale of Altitude and its eventual absorption into an RSN network that one of these stations already owns. Not that I think Altitude is wholly innocent here but that kinda sucks for them because that's essentially total defeat.
"Hello, I'm your host, Drew Goodman!"

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Oh good, now I never have to buy a jersey ever again ever.
Don't you though....

NHL to bring back reverse retro jerseys for 2022-23 season: Sources. The NHL will bring back its reverse retro jersey program next season, sources told The Athletic. The league introduced reverse retro jerseys during the COVID-shortened 2020-21 season, but did not extend the program for the 2021-22 season.Mar 7, 2022

I'm gonna get a knock off of the 2020 version, no real choice at this point. I'm not paying no $500-700 on ebay for something they should have properly mass-produced.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Don't you though....

NHL to bring back reverse retro jerseys for 2022-23 season: Sources. The NHL will bring back its reverse retro jersey program next season, sources told The Athletic. The league introduced reverse retro jerseys during the COVID-shortened 2020-21 season, but did not extend the program for the 2021-22 season.Mar 7, 2022

I'm gonna get a knock off of the 2020 version, no real choice at this point. I'm not paying no $500-700 on ebay for something they should have properly mass-produced.
I'm one of the lucky ducks that got a RR already. So yeah, I'm good for a long time, especially with ads. Company should pay me to wear it, not the other way around.

Reactions: Bender

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
That's a very sleek ad. It can get so much worse guys, don't throw your guts out yet.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Agreed, but it's probably part of their contract with the sponsors.
Sure it is. Push the sponsor all you want. But announcing it like they have cool new jerseys reads like they think their fans are braindead idiots. Or a huge lack of self-awareness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad