GDT: ADF Game 3: Tuesday, May 6, 7PM -EMERGENCY GDT-

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
He also said something like, and I'm paraphrasing here, "We know his (Julien's) tactics, we all saw him using it in their series against Vancouver, where they try to influence the officials."

Come on lace them up guys MT against CJ in a boxing match for all the marbles. :laugh:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
opbubk.jpg

GratefulNegligibleBudgie.gif

2qcpe80.jpg

30db04i.jpg

f5t3d.jpg

2qn4oky.jpg

:biglaugh: That's just too funny.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Vs Detroit Red Wings

Claude+Julien+Boston+Bruins+v+Detroit+Red+60xL9xCGQDrl.jpg

vs Dallas Stars

claude-julien.jpg

vs Carolina Hurricanes

Paul+Devorski+Claude+Julien+Carolina+Hurricanes+uVlc-LPVgaIl.jpg

vs Pittsburgh Penguins

claude.jpg

vs Columbus Blue Jackets

blue-jackets-bruins-hockeyjpg-262db10455c73a2e_large.jpg

vs Vancouver Canucks

Milan+Lucic+Claude+Julien+Vancouver+Canucks+4yirUBIAn7Dl.jpg

vs Chicago Black Hawks

171177050-bruins-head-coach-claude-julien-yells-at-the-gettyimages.jpg

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Man, that song is beyond terrible. :laugh:

The best part is the random girl/dude dancing in the background. Just feels so random.

I liked it personally. It might just be because it's about the Habs though :laugh:. I loved watching the music video. Seeing all of that Hab pride almost brought a tear to my eye!

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The songs pretty weak but whatever.

We gotta continue to get under the Bruins' skin. I think it was mezaros who had plekanec pinned in his own corner when the play was in the neutral zone :laugh: and the Julien questions the officiating. Hilarious.

I'm gonna be going to a thing in Toronto for my brother in law's family. They're all Leaf fans but I've been assured the game will be on :laugh: Come playoff time it's actually pretty fun to live in leaf land ;)

HabsRockBruinsChoke

Jul 30, 2013
Tonight's line up:

Patches - DD - Vanek
Bournival - Plek - Galllagher
Bourque - Eller - Gionta
Moen - Briere - Weise

Gorges - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Murray - Weaver

Umm, Bournival to replace Prust? I know Prust has been pretty bad recently but he is still a good physical presence that blocks shots and adds aggressiveness to the team...

Moen over Prust on the 4th line, not sure about that either... I mean on the FOURTH LINE, i'd rather have Prust.

Murray... I personally think hes not as good as Bouillon but of course hes only being put in to add size. I don't know if this is a good idea as he is known for penalties and poor speed...

Any opinions?

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
This is golden.

I'm liking Therrien's response a lot. Puts a little bit of light on how foolien is disrispekting the officials.

Now just get a win off a PP goal and make it a party.

It really seems MT has matured. I think often times fans only think of players improving or getting better, and think of coaches as static levels of ability.

MT has impressed me more and more. It seemed he played it safe to ensure a playoff berth and come playoff time we've pushed offense more with fresh players. The only flaw right now is not continuing that right to the end. We can't sit back, we must control the pace for 60 mins

mitchmagic

Apr 25, 2006
Montreal, Qc
www.typeonefilms.com
Tonight's line up:

Patches - DD - Vanek
Bournival - Plek - Galllagher
Bourque - Eller - Gionta
Moen - Briere - Weise

Gorges - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Murray - Weaver

Umm, Bournival to replace Prust? I know Prust has been pretty bad recently but he is still a good physical presence that blocks shots and adds aggressiveness to the team...

Moen over Prust on the 4th line, not sure about that either... I mean on the FOURTH LINE, i'd rather have Prust.

Murray... I personally think hes not as good as Bouillon but of course hes only being put in to add size. I don't know if this is a good idea as he is known for penalties and poor speed...

Any opinions?

Terrible line up. Put Beaulieu in instead of Murray... at least we'll be able to clear the zone.

White in place of Moen. White brings it EVERY game. He's always hungry. I love Bournival, he brings a lot of speed. Not necessarily so much offence but it's nice to have someone blow by the Bruins.

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
Man, that song is beyond terrible. :laugh:

The best part is the random girl/dude dancing in the background. Just feels so random.

I liked Annakin Slayd's previous playoff songs quite a bit, I have them on my iPhone and listen to them before games sometimes, but I agree, this one isn't very good.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty nervous for tonight after Saturday's collapse, but I have faith. My roommate is a die hard Flyers fan and when I was freaking out about us signing Briere (negatively), he was just saying "Just wait until the playoffs man, you'll be glad"...Well, I'm still waiting for that. Maybe tonight.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Terrible line up. Put Beaulieu in instead of Murray... at least we'll be able to clear the zone.

White in place of Moen. White brings it EVERY game. He's always hungry. I love Bournival, he brings a lot of speed. Not necessarily so much offence but it's nice to have someone blow by the Bruins.

Bournival can forecheck hard with his speed and he can go into the corners and grind it out. Perfect winger for Plekanec.

I'm also wary putting Murray in but with last change it might work out. I don't think it could be much worse. You can argue the value of cube and weaver individually but together it's a big risk size wise.

I would also like to see white in for his faceoff prowess and his energy, but it's more important that MT has Prust out because he has sucked frankly. Moen is steady on the 4th.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Hope that Murray has a bracingly good game. Blocking shots, hitting bodies hard, and clearing the net!

Bournival has also been very good. Prust wasn't doing much for us, and Boullion didn't block some shots, rather deflected, which led to goals.

I think these changes are good. Looking forward to tonights game!

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Hope that Murray has a bracingly good game. Blocking shots, hitting bodies hard, and clearing the net!

Bournival has also been very good. Prust wasn't doing much for us, and Boullion didn't block some shots, rather deflected, which led to goals.

I think these changes are good. Looking forward to tonights game!

Won't have much of a choice, since we'll be hemmed in our own zone every time he's on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad