Player Discussion Adam Fox

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Adam Fox is on FIRE this month:

11 GP : 2G - 13A - 15P & 1 Amazing Shootout goal.

Only 2 games he went pointless.

Reactions: Cag29

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Adam Fox might miss out on the Norris in a season where he's significantly better than in his Norris-season. That's wild.

I think he’s squarely in the lead right now. Makar isn’t doing anything that Fox is not doing as well or better besides scoring goals. And that includes playing every game, which continues to be Makar’s only real Achilles heel and has already cost him at least one award already.

Funny thing is Fox hasn’t even been his best self the last week or two. I think he’s going to go off after getting some much needed rest soon

Reactions: duhmetreE

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Adam Fox is the Hockey version of Tennis Roger Federer just incredible vision and skill.
They are both similarly composed in big moments. Quiet, calm, and cerebral.

Neither one has specific physically dominating attributes. Just well rounded players in their respective sport who use all of their tools equally.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
according to the HFBoards brain trust he's not even a Norris finalist :laugh:

I think of this often.
PZeuE56.jpg

Attachments

• EIFTEy6WwAAPzQe.jpg
    EIFTEy6WwAAPzQe.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 2

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Fox is the Franchise. Having him(and Igor!) locked up is the foundation you build a Cup Contender on.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
His edges on that move were sick. We’ve seen him use them to f*** up defenders on the blue line, goalies are in awe as well.

Fox deked the shit out of a forward attacking him at the offensive blue line and the Arizona color guy was amazed at his balls ‘wow what a move!…AS THE LAST MAN BACK’

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad