Confirmed with Link: Adam Fox wins the Norris Trophy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Feb 27, 2002
NYC
At least top 5, possibly second.

In some order, you're looking at Matthews, Fox, Laine, Tkachuk, DeBrincat, and McAvoy at the top of that class. And that might even depend on what Laine does next.
Those are those the names that stood out to me when looking back at the 16 draft as well.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
We Meme'd it into existence

7nlhnKg.jpg

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
maybe because he's right? That nobody wants to point out the good things Quinn did?
Time and place, and a Rangers player winning the first major award since Henrik won the Vezina is not the time or place for that type of snarky comment that is completely unnecessary to make at any juncture. It's very clear Larry doesn't agree with Quinn's firing and Gallants hiring so he's just being a petulant bitch about it.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
There's no way he wins it with the Rangers missing the playoffs. Journalists are f***ing Neanderthals like GMs. Every freaking award that's based on voting is a mess.

Selke and Norris are probably the worst. Always goes to a player based on reputation, not recent performance.

Well this didnt age well lol. Regardless, congrats to Fox!

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Re: Ken Campbell. He was horseshit when he was at the Hockey News for years. Always dumped on the Rangers.

Right before I scrolled through this thread, I heard him on NHL radio pumping his website. I immediately logged on. And laughed. He isn't seeing any of my money and I hope from anyone else.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Gluten Free Breadman

Mar 9, 2011
ny
At least top 5, possibly second.

In some order, you're looking at Matthews, Fox, Laine, Tkachuk, DeBrincat, and McAvoy at the top of that class. And that might even depend on what Laine does next.

You forgot Ryan Lindgren :sarcasm:

Also, since it is a redraft, that assumes that we know what we know now, right? Considering that he only wants to play for the Rangers, he might drop to somewhere in the late first, early second because he is only worth two second round picks to that team.

Without the shennanigans, hes #2 after AM

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Looking at the ballots for the Norris, the biggest WTF’s that jump out are Craig Button voting Letang for first place, the Arizona is writer having Chkyrun first, and Arthur Staple voting for Theodore, Makar and Nurse respectively

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Congrats to Fox.

He deserves a ton of respect.

A Rangers fan who somehow managed to be aquired by his hometown team and then wins one of the most prestiguous awards in all of hockey in only his second year as a pro.

Outstanding accomplishments on many levels.

So much more to look forward to.

Jacked!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad