Player Discussion Aatu Raty

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
I stand corrected. So while under 20, the elc slides in the AHL? Always thought it was about playing pro games while being signed to an nhl contract.

The more you know...
That’s why Klimovich’s contract will slide unless he’s called up for a bunch of games.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Something that might be mildly interesting to watch is that his brother Aku Raty who was a 5th round pick of Arizona in 2019 is unsigned and becomes a UFA on June 1. Same situation as Aman and Johansson last year, so we know management is pretty tuned into these guys.

Aku isn't a totally insignificant prospect, either - 28 points in 39 games this year in the Liiga which is 2nd amongst players born 2000 or later (he's a 2001) behind only Carolina prospect Puistola.

LickTheEnvelope

Weird time to be a Canucks fan 2024
Dec 16, 2008
Sidney, formerly Vancouver
Something that might be mildly interesting to watch is that his brother Aku Raty who was a 5th round pick of Arizona in 2019 is unsigned and becomes a UFA on June 1. Same situation as Aman and Johansson last year, so we know management is pretty tuned into these guys.

Aku isn't a totally insignificant prospect, either - 28 points in 39 games this year in the Liiga which is 2nd amongst players born 2000 or later (he's a 2001) behind only Carolina prospect Puistola.

He actually sounds bit like Hansen. 3rd/4th line potential would be good to see in Abby.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Ahltv for me. Currently at reduced mid-season pricing
Yep you can watch Abby Canucks games home and away on the AHTV Network.....and at mid-season reduced pricing.

But there's no substitute for being at the rink. Abbotsford Sports and Entertainment Center has a great atmosphere for hockey, particularly when the building is full. It's 'loud and proud' , with Abby Canucks jerseys everywhere.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Yep you can watch Abby Canucks games home and away on the AHTV Network.....and at mid-season reduced pricing.

But there's no substitute for being at the rink. Abbotsford Sports and Entertainment Center has a great atmosphere for hockey, particularly when the building is full. It's 'loud and proud' , with Abby Canucks jerseys everywhere.
Yes but right now I'm in Calgary. Maybe one off these days!

Horvat1C

Oct 2, 2015
I don't have any expectations from Raty in terms of points. Him becoming an effective two-way middle-6 center would be very valuable in and of itself. His point production depends too much on other factors like how good the team is, quality of linemates, his role on the team, his usage, etc.

I think most of his value will come from his versatility as he could play with anyone, play any role and play both special teams.

Reactions: mossey3535

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad