Post-Game Talk: A New Level of Suckage | Canucks 0 @ Jets 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VeteranNetPresence

Disco Super Fly.
Dec 8, 2011
Vancouver
Lel

Benning no longer has the excuse of blaming Gillis. Look at some of these pieces he has acquired and signed since arriving

truly a dumpster fire of a team

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Sadly sometimes it takes an idiot to truly send the team down the toilet. Hopefully Benning is canned after the "fire benning" chants rain down at the season finale.

The casuals will just see we added Matthews and praise Benning. We would have made the playoffs with Sutter after all.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Burrows should be a mainstay on the 4th line. Couldn't complete a pass nor take one tonight. Age has caught up to him bad.

Etem... Liked him when for a bit but then when I really watch him... How was this guy a scorer in juniors? Can't pass or shoot.
Vey made some good plays in the D zone but offensively he was bad tonight.
Sedin's are at the line where they look like they don't care but play hard enough to show they do. They're smart.
Bae-Bo-Virt line was nowhere to be seen tonight. One of their quieter games. Had a few chances but mostly quiet.
McCann does not look good. He needs to gain some serious mass and rebuild his confidence. He has a lethal shot but he's had a lot of trouble getting it off. That's the NHL.
Grenier I thought showed some positive signs this game. He was good on the back check and effective in the offensive zone and on the rush. A step up from his last few games.
Gaunce baby. He's a really smart player out there. Probably the most effective forward tonight.

Bart was crap as per usual. Hamhuis made a few really good plays but overall wasn't good. Hutton, Biega and Tryamkin were all really solid tonight. Pedan had a tough game. I know he's better than this... He made a really smart outlet pass to Grenier and was a physical presence but needs to be a lot more solid in the D zone. But hey, everyone looks a lot worse paired with Bart.

Black Noise

Flavourtown
Aug 7, 2014
North Vancouver
Sadly sometimes it takes an idiot to truly send the team down the toilet. Hopefully Benning is canned after the "fire benning" chants rain down at the season finale.

To be fair, this team is missing: Tanev, Edler, Sbisa, Sutter, Vrbata and Hansen.

This team wouldn't be that awful with all of those guys, but still bad.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
LMAO, sick team Benning.

Shutout 3 times in a row, breaking records. First 5 game losing streak at perfect time. What a time to be a Nucks fan.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Tryamkin looks better and better. Listening to the post game show and apparently he is really in to watching video and improving his game

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Tryamkin looks better and better. Listening to the post game show and apparently he is really in to watching video and improving his game

If he turns out, I'll happily give Benning the credit on that one. Until he trades him for a similar centre.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
To be fair, this team is missing: Tanev, Edler, Sbisa, Sutter, Vrbata and Hansen.

Canucks have been missing Vrbata all year given he's been missing when he is in the line up. TBH him being injured has been a plus.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Let's face it...this current roster is the worst in the NHL and 30th place is where they're headed....but this futility isn't jut owned by the GM....it's also about coaching....last few games have been crying out for some sort of in-game shakeup...but all this coach really does is just open the gate....pathetic really.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Really really hoping the Sedins ask for a trade this offseason.

I don't care what you get for them, just move them so we don't have to waste two spots protecting them.

They've been great players for us, but they're getting in the way of properly rebuilding this team.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.

Hamhuis was really leaving him out to dry and playing aggressively.

Shows trust.

Also shows that Hamhuis has a chip on his shoulder and is playing for his next contract while the team is in tank mode

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby

We had plenty of injuries in the Torts year too. Apparently wasn't a good enough excuse then, it sure shouldn't be now.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Really really hoping the Sedins ask for a trade this offseason.

I don't care what you get for them, just move them so we don't have to waste two spots protecting them.

They've been great players for us, but they're getting in the way of properly rebuilding this team.

I think they're slowly realizing that Linden/Benning are in over their heads.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
LMAO, sick team Benning.

Shutout 3 times in a row, breaking records. First 5 game losing streak at perfect time. What a time to be a Nucks fan.

truly historical, we will tell our grandchildren about this

-the 82 cinderella story team
-the 94 cinderella story 2.0 team
-the 2011 dominant team that choked
-the 2016 100 point team that somehow fell 30 points short

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
truly historical, we will tell our grandchildren about this

-the 82 cinderella story team
-the 94 cinderella story 2.0 team
-the 2011 dominant team that choked