Post-Game Talk: A New Level of Suckage | Canucks 0 @ Jets 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
lol smebody make a thread on the general discussion about how we just set a franchise record!!!

Bobby Digital

Jun 15, 2006
Hahah wooooo and benning thought this was a playoff team. At least we know we're in good hands with Benning at the helm.

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013
I don't think the players are idiots, maybe the core Jimbo/Co intends on keeping next season are all told to ease it off..... who knows.

Matthews could be the 2nd best thing to ever happen to this franchise. Maybe the twins are down playing in the future behind him. Plzzzzzz

LickTheEnvelope

Weird time to be a Canucks fan 2024
Dec 16, 2008
Sidney, formerly Vancouver
I don't think the players are idiots, maybe the core Jimbo/Co intends on keeping next season are all told to ease it off..... who knows.

Matthews could be the 2nd best thing to ever happen to this franchise. Maybe the twins are down playing in the future behind him. Plzzzzzz

Very hard to get in draft lottery. Here's hoping for a simply top 3.:nod: Boeser and Demko the bright spots along with the 1st and 2nd rounders this year.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
I find it pretty funny that Miller had a huge game against St. Louis and Markstrom just one ups him tonight. What was that 1 goal on 53 shots or something ?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
We needed this year, time to ship out the **** out id town cause we ain't contending for awhile

That time was 1-2 years ago when it had a lot more value. Passed up a chance at the McDavid Eichel sweepstakes last year, and a bunch of picks.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
mathews, laine or puljujarvi will do wonders for us moving forward. STOKED.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
gotta give props to the homie benning for putting together a team that's breaking records like this

generational gm

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
*sniff*

This is such a momentous occasion and I am honored to have witnessed it with you schmoes.

Go for 30
:wave:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad