GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Sid would likely have 100 more points in his career if he had linemates that could consistently finish...
It’s so simple.... We’ve been getting him wingers from the wrong countries!

04qQTc.gif

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
You need to get some glasses. Little shit kills almost every possession Sid and Jake work hard for. It gets old watching it. That line could flat out dominate if it wasn’t for him. He’s too weak to be effective out there against the other teams top pairing

More dominant than three goals to zero with the lion's share of the scoring chances?

Sheary generates a bunch of that possession. He wins a ton of puck battles. He's a plus to that line and that line is good.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If McCann is out again next game, I hope they go back to ERod instead of sticking with Lafferty. ERod has a track record of being a great analytical player, and that 3rd line is getting caved right now

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That was probably the worst period we’ve seen from the Pens in this series...yet we’re leading...we really need to play better D

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
They will qualify every RFA and then flip them. No one is looking at an insane amount of money.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Ok maybe my disgust with McCann terrible playing got better of me, but it was still not much downgrade, maybe e-rod would be better choice there, who the f*** knows, maybe mix it up a bit...can't believe that line with Horny and Marleu can be so dead in the water

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
If my aunt had a penis, she'd be my uncle. Sheary does not belong on the top line. Sid needs someone that can get open battling for ice in front of the net. Sheary is not that.
Doesn't matter. These days he's your uncle if that's what how he sees himself.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016

Wow, it's almost like Lafferty and McCann are roughly the same player, and like the line needs more than than three straight line merchants who don't really have much guile or puck handling :P

Reactions: Andy99

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
If McCann is out again next game, I hope they go back to ERod instead of sticking with Lafferty. ERod has a track record of being a great analytical player, and that 3rd line is getting caved right now

I don't get the appeal of Rodrigues. Not saying Lafferty's been awesome or whatever, but I just never really saw what Rodrigues does that makes him anything more than a 13th forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad