GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow, it's almost like Lafferty and McCann are roughly the same player, and like the line needs more than than three straight line merchants who don't really have much guile or puck handling :P

our options are limited...someone unfortunately traded Kahun...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
does anyone remember when Sully was an idiot for taking McCann off of Sid's wing? Those were the days :laugh:

That was last year.

This year he was an idiot for taking McCann off Malkin's wing.

BTW, checking twitter . . . everything I see speculates it's a HS, but I guess we'll see later.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don't get the appeal of Rodrigues. Not saying Lafferty's been awesome or whatever, but I just never really saw what Rodrigues does that makes him anything more than a 13th forward.

we have way too many 13th forwards and McCann and ZAR are one of them...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Nah, he’s in the box

8gUp.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
That was last year.

This year he was an idiot for taking McCann off Malkin's wing.

BTW, checking twitter . . . everything I see speculates it's a HS, but I guess we'll see later.

I'm skeptical he's a healthy scratch based on him not taking warmups. I don't think it's common for healthy scratches to not participate in warmups, because they want those guys to be ready in case of an injury during warmups.

ERod was at warmups but he was ultimately scratched. I'd be curious to see if Riikola has been participating in warmups.

Reactions: KIRK

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
That was a really good shot by Pettersson there, they need to continue doing that with Hornqvist causing problems in front of Price.

Reactions: BHD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad