OT: 87th Obsequious Banter Thread: Don't be Brash

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
a vaccine that has barely had any time to be tested is naive.

If you have any specific questions about the process this went through, my Dad's job for ~40 years included running the department that is the primary point of contact between the FDA and various pharma companies.

I know you said you got the vaccine. There just aren't many people you can talk to who can meaningfully answer these concerns, so I get it. Please feel free to PM me if there's anything you want to know. This goes for anyone else as well. I know for a fact he'd be thrilled to help.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
If you have any specific questions about the process this went through, my Dad's job for ~40 years included running the department that is the primary point of contact between the FDA and various pharma companies.

I know you said you got the vaccine. There just aren't many people you can talk to who can meaningfully answer these concerns, so I get it. Please feel free to PM me if there's anything you want to know. This goes for anyone else as well. I know for a fact he'd be thrilled to help.

I would be curious to learn about Vaccine RTX3080...

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

I can also tell you what I've been doing as a test subject. Lots of bloodwork, weekly symptom checks, several in person and phone consults. Slowed down after the initial set of shots, but I'm supposed to be in the program for I think at least another two years.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Is it safe for people with shingles to get any of the vaccines?

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I can also tell you what I've been doing as a test subject. Lots of bloodwork, weekly symptom checks, several in person and phone consults. Slowed down after the initial set of shots, but I'm supposed to be in the program for I think at least another two years.

Anything to put food on the table, right?

Just kidding -- In all seriousness, thanks for testing for the rest of us.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Wait, what?

Reactions: Beef Invictus

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

There's also 2 pharmacists on this forum.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I agree. We all miss PancingDanther.
Second accounts, or "burner accounts", are against the terms and conditions of this site which I agreed to when registered. I don't know what you're talking about. If you believe the terms and conditions of the forum are being unfairly or unjustly sanctioned, please post on the dedicated area of the forum to voice your concerns.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My father waited I think 5 weeks to get the vaccine even though he was available in December. After that he figured any negatives would have manifested by then, as that's long-term for a vaccine and he got it. As he put it, he considered himself too old to be a safe guinea pig.

My sister works in the same hospital and she refused to get it until very recently, and I can tell this has been a point of contention for them because when she announced she would get it he had a thousand yard stare and said nothing. The exact reaction I've seen numerous times when my sister is hellacious about something for an extended period and then just flips position.

Anyway, the vaccine is safe. Millions have been pumped into humanesque beings. Vaccine reactions happening long after you get a non-daily vaccine are a lie. It doesn't exist. The stuff is out of your system quickly, at which point you're safe.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I think you should ask your doctor that question. That's too far into medical advice for me to be comfortable answering. People bullshitting their way through these things is how we get confusion.
I did speak with my doctor last night but thought a second opinion from someone that specializes with viruses wouldn’t hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad