GDT: #80: Maple Leafs at Flyers, Thursday, April 7, 2016, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I like coots but he's not a natural 2nd line center. Vwas toast with 20 games left last year and basically sucks this year. Terrible deal.

Couts has consistently produced like a second line center this year. A team with a 2C good enough to relegate Couts to 3rd line duty would be a really, really good team.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
could they outplay us if we come to play but they come to play and the refs come to play and everyone is playing? somebody make a chart

kingjmusicman

Jan 4, 2016
I think if Simmonds tries a 190-foot empty netter tonight a leaf player will ensure it goes in the net to secure the worst record in the league....

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Hexy over paid for voracek and raffl and if coots doesn't get moving with a purpose soon he'll be an expensive checker. Hexy should stick to drafting because he keeps a lot of flakes around that are slow and soft and low skilled.lol

Is this satire or....? Can't tell with the 'lol'.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
They'll outplay us if we don't come to play.
That is the rub for opponents with the Leafs this year. Management and fans may be tanking, but not the team. They compete hard very nearly every night. Doesn't much matter who Babcock has in the line up either.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That is the rub for opponents with the Leafs this year. Management and fans may be tanking, but not the team. They compete hard very nearly every night. Doesn't much matter who Babcock has in the line up either.

Well that's what happenes when you have a roster mostly filled of guys that are trying to prove they can play in the NHL whether young or old. The fear of losing a job creates desperation for them especially as the year winds down & the offseason looms.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
Seems kind of odd to me that Mason hasn't been announced as the starter yet...

Wonder if he tweaked something last game, or if there's a surprise coming up shortly here...

Hope not for the sake of my fantasy team lol

Edit* Nevermind, looks like he's confirmed. Cheering for you guys over the Bruins - I hate those guys lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad