GDT: #80: Maple Leafs at Flyers, Thursday, April 7, 2016, 7:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Is this coach ****ing blind. Not that were all experts or know the team but holy **** when 4828174 of us post the same **** about the lineup it's obvious.

VV and White should sit under Laughton, Cousins, maybe even Weal getting a chance again.

I'd rather have Leier > Mcdonald > VV
white shouldn't. The other two flakes yes.

skoods

May 10, 2010
Boston, MA
Really dont like doing these stupid awards right before opening faceoff...talk about a distraction. Oh hey guys looks how great you are!

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
They better be fired up to play tonight after the hot garbage they served up last night

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Cousins is getting shafted ( unless injured ). He has consistently been better than Read and Gagner IMO.

All this means is Laught gets 8 mins of ice ime

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Really dont like doing these stupid awards right before opening faceoff...talk about a distraction. Oh hey guys looks how great you are!
I agree. That shouldn't be done right before an important game.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Cousins is just ok, imo. I don't mind him on the third line, but I wouldn't say his position on the roster should be locked in long term. I would take him on the wing over Gagner though, no question about that.

One thing is for sure, Jake has to start seeing the ice better. The puck protection is great and all, but he has to do something with it.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Cousins is just ok, imo. I don't mind him on the third line, but I wouldn't say his position on the roster should be locked in long term. I would take him on the wing over Gagner though, no question about that.

One thing is for sure, Jake has to start seeing the ice better. The puck protection is great and all, but he has to do something with it.

He will spot something maybe the 3rd trip circling from the blue line around the net haha

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Hey Nick, you've been nothing short of great and hard working since you're call up to the NHL and as a reward we're making you a healthy scratch.

The logic is berube levels bad.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
Lets not kid ourselves either, laughton means less time for the third line and more for the fourth line.

Mayo Masseuse

Tinariwen Riddum
May 16, 2010
The Dunes of Neptune
Umm, hatcher whats your address? I'll have 3 gallons sent over post-haste. Please chug them all. Then go sit in your basement while you digest and vent your cellar with fumes befit for a person attempting carbon monoxide poisoning.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Gonna toss out an unpopular opinion here... I don't think Cousins has been that good at all. He's had a few goals, but that was a while ago and since then he really hasn't done anything noteworthy. I see him, Gagner, and Read all about equal. None of them are important or necessary.

Im glad Laughton is back, but the obvious, common sense, easy choice was Vandevelde since he serves no purpose, offensively or defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad