Prospect Info: 75th overall pick - Vinzenz Rohrer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I was expecting 80-90 pts, no surprise here. You'll like him when you'll see him, fast, 2 way, a real pest out there.

Looking forward to see what he'll do at the WJC.

So Dumais or Rohrer?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I've never seen him play but a jump from. 0.75 ppg to 1.35ppg is impressive
Rohrer had the most points on his team last season at 48. His team his way better this year, it helps. He's also a few days from being a 2023 draft selection, last season was basically his D-1 in term of age (and he was a rookie).

Reactions: SOLR

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
So Dumais or Rohrer?

I think over time Rohrer because he has much greater tools that will scale to the NHL. I think Dumais could Ribeiro/Gallagher-it, but we'll see if he can pass the strength tests.

Rohrer is also developing much faster than Dumais right now, in more areas of the game. Rohrer started playing hockey late, he was a Tennis player, and his skills are not solidified thus are progressing fast.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
hadn't gotten to see as much of him yet as I had hoped as he was someone after the draft I was very interested in following this year but I just noticed his team is 17-1 on the season! WTF? That's insane. :eek3::huh:

Reactions: Redux91 and Sagikev

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
hadn't gotten to see as much of him yet as I had hoped as he was someone after the draft I was very interested in following this year but I just noticed his team is 17-1 on the season! WTF? That's insane. :eek3::huh:
If he is playing with Pinelli? I was thinking on drafting Pinelli with Florida pick

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Hopeing for a deep run, and possibly a mem cup. Could be huge for him!

Reactions: montreal

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yeah, no major damage done. More than likely a concussion, but I'll take that before some stuff of the even worst stuff that could have happened. Hopefuly the kid will be fine after some time off, this is great news :thumbu:

Yeah he's definitely gonna be out for a bit with a concussion and I hope they add two weeks to when he's cleared.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad