GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Amazing what unnailing yourself from the Kunitz Cross can do for you, eh Sid?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm completely okay with Sid's decision there. He tried something. I wish he shot, but I liked the fake.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sid is completely a new player. It's as if he flipped a switch. I hope this switch stays on for a LONG time.

penguins2946*

I'm fine with that because Sid at least didn't make it obvious he was going to pass there. I would have liked a shot pass off Montoya's pads, but that's fine.

I think separating Crosby and Kunitz has woken both of them up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I love watching Perron and Hornqvist on Sid's line. It's everything we thought it'd be. Too bad we only took a decade to put together that kind of a line.

Now to get Geno his wingers and just sit back and watch.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sid is completely a new player. It's as if he flipped a switch. I hope this switch stays on for a LONG time.

Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty. Of Kunitz, Sid is free at last.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
simpsons-flying-pig-o.gif

It's actually sad how big this is for the Pens.

It really is. Scratching Adams and changing up the lines shouldn't be parade-worthy, but it is.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Nice stat about Despres; One of three players in the NHL with 175+ hits and 75 blocked shots. Orpik and Polak are the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad