GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
please put the letang pair out with the first line more than on accident

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Hornquist is just a force, once they figure this out, this line will be unstoppable, i hate opur coaching staff even more now, they had to learn from this board what to do:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Holy ****, boys. Look at how good our top line looks without some random AHLer, or career bottom six player, or aging vet we got at a discount in hopes of revitalizing his career, or... etc.

It's fun to watch hockey again. Now figure out a way to get Geno his wingers!

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Hornquist is just a force, once they figure this out, this line will be unstoppable, i hate opur coaching staff even more now, they had to learn from this board what to do:)

this board hasn't been wrong when second guessing the coaches in years it seems

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

Hey, they have helped get Letang to the level he's at right now. As long as they recognize what is now working and don't mess it back up, I'll be okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad