GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
Seth Rorabaugh ‏@emptynetters 1m1 minute ago
Prior to the game, Johnston said he would be resting forwards - such as Downie - as long as they have an extra healthy forward.

Seth Rorabaugh ‏@emptynetters 59s59 seconds ago
One would presume that logic would apply to Adams as well.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
craig adams has quit hockey to star as iron man in the new avengers movie.

tumblr_ng6c4u9dyr1qe894no1_1280.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-witch-iron-man.gif

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
This is great! Maybe JR is close to a trade for a third liner and wants Spaling, Lapierre and Downie to start getting some chemistry. That could be an explanation for Sill on the third line.

That's what I was thinking as well, they're trying to get a look at how different guys slot into the 4th line and using Sill as a placeholder.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Seth Rorabaugh ‏@emptynetters 1m1 minute ago
Prior to the game, Johnston said he would be resting forwards - such as Downie - as long as they have an extra healthy forward.

Seth Rorabaugh ‏@emptynetters 59s59 seconds ago
One would presume that logic would apply to Adams as well.

They can spin it however they want, I'm just glad Adams is finally scratched. Instead of him being in the lineup night after night, like he's some key piece to the ****ing lineup or something.

kbuck8851

Apr 25, 2012
3rd Line LW

With Sill as the placeholder on the 3rd line, looks like its Bergenheim/Winnik or bust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
**** #StaalWatch2015, **** #JagrWatch2015.

Adams is scratched. Call it a season, we did it. Missions accomplished.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
Just got home after a four hour trip to see that Adams has been scratched. I suddenly feel so energized! I guess I'm going to have to stream this game after all.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
not to derail the thread, but what's the exciting part about Staal coming back?

That they're looking at adding another forward that isn't a midget. The excitement for me isn't really in reacquiring Staal, it's that they're looking at the right type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad