GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I'll wait to get some confirmation it's actually a healthy scratch before I celebrate.

i mean if it turns out to be a longterm injury that takes the decision out of anyone's hands than that would be even better

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
The impossible has happened.

giphy.gif

Quatro Quatro

May 29, 2014
This is great! Maybe JR is close to a trade for a third liner and wants Spaling, Lapierre and Downie to start getting some chemistry. That could be an explanation for Sill on the third line.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
The best thing that could happen would be for the fourth line to score two goals tonight.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
can't wait to hear what steigy has to say about this
"The student has surpassed the master. Zach Sill, the understudy of Craig Adams, our iron man, will be in the lineup tonight over the Harvard graduate. We now turn to a photograph of Bobby Hull."

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
The media reaction to Adams being scratched just highlights how ridiculous him never being scratched is.

penguins2946*

Crazy theory: The Pens bottom-6 the way it is now will be the way it will be in the playoffs, minus a trade to bump Sill out of the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad