GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
If Pouliot could acquire a physical game similar to Letang's... that'd be pretty awesome.

Letang might be a risk taker and not always automatic when it comes to positioning. But the guy is undoubtedly a sonofa***** to play against.

shizno*

Feb 28, 2012
Letang is the most under appreciated penguin around here...jeez...the guy is super beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I have no problem with Pouliot being soft as long as he continues to develop and improve his offensive game. As long as he's not horrendous in his own zone, and he continues to develop into a fantastic offensive defenseman, I don't care if he never hits a player again. :laugh:

BlacknGold4life

Sep 22, 2014
Did you guys know our only Forwards that weigh 203lbs are

Maxim Lapierre
PLLL
Adam Payerl

2 AHL'ers probably will never break NHL and 1 4th liner.. We are such a light weight team.. and it shows

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
Did you guys know our only Forwards that weigh 203lbs are

Maxim Lapierre
PLLL
Adam Payerl

2 AHL'ers probably will never break NHL and 1 4th liner.. We are such a light weight team.. and it shows
Lapierre - 207
Malkin - 212

D-Men
Bortuzzo - 215
Despres - 215
Scuderi - 219
Maatta - 204

BlacknGold4life

Sep 22, 2014
Lapierre - 207
Malkin - 212

D-Men
Bortuzzo - 215
Despres - 215
Scuderi - 219
Maatta - 204

The Hockey News has him at 205

and I'm only looking at forwards right now.

Pittsburgh has 1NHL-3 total
NYR have 3NHL-7 total
Philly has 3 NHL-8 total
WAS-11 NHL-11 total
NYI have 6NHL-9 total
Columbus has 8 NHL 13 total

I didn't count anything below 205 for any team based off The Hockey News numbers

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
The Hockey News has him at 205

and I'm only looking at forwards right now.

Pittsburgh has 1NHL-3 total
NYR have 3NHL-7 total
Philly has 3 NHL-8 total
WAS-11 NHL-11 total
NYI have 6NHL-9 total
Columbus has 8 NHL 13 total

I didn't count anything below 205 for any team based off The Hockey News numbers
Honestly, I trust CBS Sports more than the other media outlets in this case. The other news outlets probably just copy the official Pittsburgh Penguins website, which I absolutely refuse to trust.

strandvag

Feb 14, 2014
Stockholm/San Diego
So Flyers won against Washington, a win against Florida should make us pass them in the standings. Watched the game and cheered for the flyers because of that. I hate myself a bit for it.

Quatro Quatro

May 29, 2014
So Flyers won against Washington, a win against Florida should make us pass them in the standings. Watched the game and cheered for the flyers because of that. I hate myself a bit for it.

The flyers might actually sneak into the playoffs if Boston keeps stumbling.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014

I've been cheering for them when they were almost in the region of a top 3 pick, it's time to stop. They can just miss the playoffs. :nod: It was also a horrible dirty feeling the moment I realized I'd rather cheer for Voracek to win the Art Ross than Kane. I don't like either guy but man some of those Hawks fans would be insufferable.

Yeah. I can't see Sid having 10+ lbs on Hornqvist. The guy is built like a refrigerator.

Crosby's weight is probably more concentrated around the ass and thighs area.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Give Pouliot a couple more years and he'll be about 15lbs heavier...

Apparently he's 6 ft, 208? Bull...

DP is a stocky guy. I have little doubt he is well over 200 right now.

His last year with the Hawks, he really started playing a dirty, chippy game. So it's nice to see him keeping it up.

I knew he played borderline dirty, but I didn't think he would be as strong on the boards as he has been so far.

He got beat off the half boards for the first goal last night, but that was more an awareness thing than a physical one (staying between the man and the net).

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Pouliot looks well built but he's probably got a little puppy fat on him.

Michael8771*

Letang is the most under appreciated penguin around here...jeez...the guy is super beast
He's having an excellent season. Still, he's very prone to turning over the puck in the defensive zone. And that trend hasn't changed. If he can shore that aspect of his game up that'd help some of us take him more seriously as far as being among the very best.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Letang is a very skilled D man but from time to time he can make some astounding decisions. In time I expect DP to be the number one PP and puck moving D man. It makes no sense at that point to pay Letang 7.5 million to be the second banana. I am speaking to the next two years, and Letang with a four years remaining will be in big demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad