GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

Pouliot is going to be scratched tonight, and I'm going to be pissed.

Prove me wrong MJ, I dare you.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
With Jokinen out, Cats may struggle to find the net. He's much more important to their offense than he was with ours.

Although, Trochek's up and he was magnificent the last time he was in the NHL.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
With Jokinen out, Cats may struggle to find the net. He's much more important to their offense than he was with ours.

Although, Trochek's up and he was magnificent the last time he was in the NHL.

Trocheck? Oh you mean the Maxime Talbot clone?

I still don't see that comparison at all.

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
Tonight is the night Crosby scores 5 points and plays like the beast ye can be, dominating for the rest of the season and winning the art ross.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Pouliot is going to be scratched tonight, and I'm going to be pissed.

Prove me wrong MJ, I dare you.

Bort has been a bonehead play factory for weeks, but Florida is a big -bodied team, and a case could be made for Bort for that reason. And considering Ehrhoff is a puck mover, I do expect DP to sit.

But to be honest, DP seems like he's playing the body better than this iteration of Bort, who isn't bringing much but the bonehead plays and wannabee Paul Coffey attempts to beat 5 guys.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Clearly if we win again tonight, it's because they're all juiced about reacquiring No. 11.

That JR is a genius, I tells ya.

penguins2946*

Bort has been a bonehead play factory for weeks, but Florida is a big -bodied team, and a case could be made for Bort for that reason. And considering Ehrhoff is a puck mover, I do expect DP to sit.

But to be honest, DP seems like he's playing the body better than this iteration of Bort, who isn't bringing much but the bonehead plays and wannabee Paul Coffey attempts to beat 5 guys.

Pouliot had a really nice hit in one of the recent games (couldn't tell if it was last game or the game before), like it was harder than anything Bort has throw in a long time. The issue is that there's no way DP or Bort can handle the huge forecheckers on the Panthers.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Florida's defensive pairs; some nice combinations. Ekblad, Gudbranson, and Petrovic on the right side. One of those three would look nice in a Penguin uniform. Florida is going to be a contender soon. Them and the Sabres know that they need a combination of skill, speed, size, grit, and character.

Too bad that Jim Rutherford and friends are completely oblivious.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Florida's defensive pairs; some nice combinations. Ekblad, Gudbranson, and Petrovic on the right side. One of those three would look nice in a Penguin uniform. Florida is going to be a contender soon. Them and the Sabres know that they need a combination of skill, speed, size, grit, and character.

Way to describe Staal :naughty:

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
I was impressed with Pouliot last night. Of course his minutes are being limited right now but he keeps on improving and looks like a legit Number # 1 in the future.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Pouliot had a really nice hit in one of the recent games (couldn't tell if it was last game or the game before), like it was harder than anything Bort has throw in a long time. The issue is that there's no way DP or Bort can handle the huge forecheckers on the Panthers.

DP's going to have to learn to, and he's got a better chance than Bort. I just don't want to see him hurt a shoulder or something.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
DP's going to have to learn to, and he's got a better chance than Bort. I just don't want to see him hurt a shoulder or something.

He's more solid than I thought he'd be. Doesn't often find himself in position to be hit.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK

Where is all the Sabres size and grit? I wouldn't say the Panthers are particularly gritty when you look at their forward group.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
He's more solid than I thought he'd be. Doesn't often find himself in position to be hit.

The biggest difference between his first time up and this stint is he's really mastered the "****ing ***** cross check in the corners" maneuver. What he lacks in size, positioning, and physicality, he makes up for my making people piss blood for a week.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
The biggest difference between his first time up and this stint is he's really mastered the "****ing ***** cross check in the corners" maneuver. What he lacks in size, positioning, and physicality, he makes up for my making people piss blood for a week.

Yeah, clearly Letang is rubbing off.

BlacknGold4life

Sep 22, 2014

Capp Ill take that cross check in the corners.. I'm lovin it and he isnt getting called. :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::yo::yo::naughty::naughty::laugh::laugh::laugh:

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Give Pouliot a couple more years and he'll be about 15lbs heavier...

Apparently he's 6 ft, 208? Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad