GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
He's still a good player, there's no doubt about that, but I'd rather we focus on other issues on our roster.

Not that I advocate the Staal stuff. Not even a little.

But a big issue on this roster is that Sutter is pretty well worthless. So I get where people are coming from, there.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
OMG. i heard a guy scream "we want jimerson!!""

Jimmies have been rustled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
:laugh: ok, that makes sense.

Someone, somewhere brought up a report/rumor that the Pens were seriously interested in making a trade to bring back Staal. We're all so bored that we started to kick around ideas of where he'd play, what it'd take to get him, if he could transition to wing, what it'd mean for Sid/Geno and their winger situations, etc.

So, in short, boredom.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That is why Sill shouldn't be on a 3rd line. That was a great pass by Sutter.

Also L1 looked dominant again.

lornloxor

Jul 13, 2011
Despres with a great hit. Would prefer if Scuderi never saw the ice again while Sid's on the ice though. I don't know why Sid is always trying to get the puck to him because it never seems to work out.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
JEsus guys. Sidney Crosby boys. This is amazing stuff. Last game he was great again and tonight picks up where he left off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad