GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
You know what's funny, even with how things have gone 180 this weekend, nothing has changed where Kunitz and Sutter are concerned.

I just hope JR doesn't suddenly become content, like the threats were enough.

180? I see sam things over and over again. This team DOES NOT KNOW how to get through NZ, no clue how to pressure their d-man to sustain pressure, sid's linbe is doing all off the rush and thats it

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Tbh, I think we do. I really don't see Jagr getting much more than Guerin in 2009. I think a F prospect and a conditional 3rd should be enough to bring him in, even at 50%. Jagr has slowed down a lot this year.

I hope you are right but I think he will have a lot of teams interested.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
What is wrong with the refs?

More power plays than the other team last night for maybe only the third time this year. Equal number, so far at least, tonight.

They must have missed the memo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Why are we trying to score off the rush on a power play? Slow it down, set it up, and pick them apart. There's no need to rush things. :laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
180? I see sam things over and over again. This team DOES NOT KNOW how to get through NZ, no clue how to pressure their d-man to sustain pressure, sid's linbe is doing all off the rush and thats it

My point is Winnik and a defensive rental aren't going to give them a clue.

BUT, doing for Geno what you finally have done for Sid will give them a chance against anyone.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Dear god the Pens look spent.

Every team looks like that against the a Panthers by the second. Trying to cover these monsters is tiring.

On the bright side, I don't think it's likely that they score more than two in regulation. If we get one more, we probably guarantee a point at worst.

Xavier Laflamme*

Chris Kunitz has been nothing but garbage this year. He's a black hole. The sooner we rid him off this team, the better.

penguins2946*

I hope you are right but I think he will have a lot of teams interested.

I don't think he actually has a NTC, but he basically has a NTC in that Lou isn't going to trade him somewhere he doesn't want to go. I really don't see him going out west, and the Islanders are definitely not interested according to Staple.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I've been here, just taking it all in.

Ever search "Simon Despres" on twitter? Sometimes I just have to walk away from the Internet.

:laugh:

EDIT: So, what we were discussing, nothing changes, right?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I feel like Mr. Burns, sitting here wringing my hands and grinning at the fact that people are starting to come around and realize Kunitz is a turd, and has been for a very long time. It's not just this season, he's been awful for far too long.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I feel like Mr. Burns, sitting here wringing my hands and grinning at the fact that people are starting to come around and realize Kunitz is a turd, and has been for a very long time. It's not just this season, he's been awful for far too long.

Well, I feel like a ******* genius being right there with the Jiggy's of the board about acquiring Perron and what his impact would be on a line with Sid and Horny. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad