GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I feel like Mr. Burns, sitting here wringing my hands and grinning at the fact that people are starting to come around and realize Kunitz is a turd, and has been for a very long time. It's not just this season, he's been awful for far too long.

What? Most of the board has been calling out Kunitz for months now. Him playing like crap is hardly a new development.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
What? Most of the board has been calling out Kunitz for months now. Him playing like crap os hardly a new development.

I remember calling Kunitz out for ****** play, despite his production totals, well over a year ago. People were less than receptive to the idea.

Mostly, I'm glad that I wasn't just seeing things.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
Well, the good news is, this game is basically emblematic of whats wrong with the Pens these days. This game should show GMJR that changes must be made, and nuclear warhead gonna drop soon.

But thank goodness for that Hornqvist goal. A very non-typical goal btw.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
what an epic shift from Geno's line, unfortunately there are so many "desperate teams" in this league THAT "COME TO PLAY" so all is forgiven when they suck

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
If this wasn't Florida, and if they hadn't flown in 4:30 AM due to flight problems, I guarantee you all, we would be losing this one 3-1.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Oh, no, I expect moves over the next 5 days.

k da $

Priorities (I hope):

1. L2 (Sid can disguise a lot of ****, Sid and Geno could disguise more if helped properly).

2. Defense mix.

3. Bottom six mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad