GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Jonesy really bugging me now. "The only thing that really..." in a tone that suggests it's about 10% chance. It was clear as day!

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I think last year we got through it knowing at least our good forwards like G, V and Simmer were producing and now our Studs have gone cold and here we are. We know who sucks, but when your best players aren't your best we have much bigger issues.

They are getting a lot of chances though.

I would not worry to much. 2013-14 was the same, they had unbelievably low on ice sh%s, and everyone was crapping themselves... and then Giroux ended up outscoring every other NHL forward from December to the end of the year and was a Hart finalist.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
They needed at least one goal on the major PP and preferably two to make up for the loss of Couturier and Neuvirth, so to score zero and concede a SHG was a total back breaker. I'd rather have BSchenn than Raffl on the top PP unit if he was healthy, but you can't explain all that unit's failures so far on Raffl. The four main guys just aren't in sync.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
one sentence threw me off in that paper "We further broke down the number of faceoffs wins needed to gain a goal for a variety of different circumstances.
These results are summarized in Table 1"

Here i thought they were actually using a diffrent model to obtain value to apply to their linear regression model. They did not .

You're right this is not applicable at all.

this was my response. I admit you were correct . But to call me illerate especially when it comes to statistical analysis when i have a background in Spss, sas, and r is hyperbole on your part

:laugh:

You failed to comprehend the entire ****ing purpose of the study that you cited!

Has nothing to do with your experience with SAS! :laugh:

Ah, Jtown. Always good for a laugh.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Guys, if any of you are angry right now just go watch Halloween 3. Its gonna be OK. Its not like this is a contention year. Still a building transition year while we wait for those D prospects.

:laugh: might actually do that. Though I have to admit, this thread is pretty darn entertaining. Only thing that could make it better is if DFF where here!

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
:laugh:

You failed to comprehend the entire ****ing purpose of the study that you cited!

Has nothing to do with your experience with SAS! :laugh:

Ah, Jtown. Always good for a laugh.

The reason you dont understand my confusion is that you don't understand linear regression model. if you did then you would see how i could come to the conclusion that i did...

but i admit i was wrong. So there u go that is 1. keep going.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Funny how we let Rinaldo hit Couts up high, get no shots on a 5 min PP and let in a SH and then do nothing the rest of the period. Seriously, weak ****ing ****...

SgtJoseph*

Its a sad thing to see a Flyers team come out with ZERO fight . I know its a back to back, but Cmon ! Flyers / Bruins , HUGE hit to end a period by an old mate, and even though he was ejected, i saw the same weak no response i have seen over the last few years by and large .......... PATHETIC ! Our club is not highly skilled, and misses on way too many scoring chances, so they need to at least be tough as they continue to rebuild and wait for our young Dmen to blossom in the minors .

HOPEFULLY White, or Simmer or Radko can make a spark in the 3rd and get a little fire in their bellies .

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Did anyone see that leaf that got high sticked by Kane? If you REALLY want a laugh watch G's double minor next to that dude's face.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Vinny Lecavalier deserves to play over at least 5 of our forwards.

Vinny Lecavalier does not deserve to play at all. He is a black hole. While our team has not been amazing, he would make it worse than it is already. Imagine him and Simmonds on the same line right now. No possession at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad