GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
go for it, what have i been wrong about.

I can't chronicle the hundreds of inane comments you routinely make in various threads and GDTs on this forum. But I think most posters are well versed in your inanity by now.

I will give you my favorite Jtown blunder, though: http://hfboards.collegesportscores.org/showthread.php?t=1875519&page=22

You citing a study that you TOTALLY failed to understand. Maybe that illiteracy theory had some merit? Maybe the scholarly writing was too much to handle?

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
We're turning on each other in here...I love it. :popcorn:
Haha we all just want to pound Zac into paste but can't. Because of distance, laws, silly things like that.

Anyway hopefully someone in the room slaps the ever loving **** out of Giroux's face with a sink, wake em up.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
you disregarding my compliment of coots, is an admition that you don't believe in his defensive ability.

No it is not. You have precisely one thing correct about Couturier. You've been wrong about just about everything else.

sorry if i dont worship everything coots does, i will know to do that next time to let you know how much i do think of his defensive ability

You don't need to worship him. Just be less wrong. Like how you maintained for ages that he was slow and awful at zone entry for months despite him using speed and puck control to be one of three forwards capable of entering the zone last year.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Provorov Sanheim Gostisbehere Morin Provorov Sanheim Gostisbehere Morin Provorov Sanheim Gostisbehere Morin

Just gotta remember that this team won't be this painful for long.

Team needs more than that. They need to continue building their forwards. Size, Skill, and speed is needed.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Video reviewed seems to indicate that Neuvirth was hit on the head by Bergeron's stick as the goal was being scored. That is not yet confirmed. Could be the angle of the video, too.

Mike2000z28

Dec 13, 2009
Philly, now montreal
I think last year we got through it knowing at least our good forwards like G, V and Simmer were producing and now our Studs have gone cold and here we are. We know who sucks, but when your best players aren't your best we have much bigger issues.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Guys, if any of you are angry right now just go watch Halloween 3. Its gonna be OK. Its not like this is a contention year. Still a building transition year while we wait for those D prospects.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
The criticism of the higher profile forwards isn't unfounded. Other teams scorers are scoring thus their team is winning. Meanwhile Giroux, Simmonds, Voracek, and Raffl aren't doing jack ****.

Raffl is a solid player but he has no business being named as a top player regardless of how the team uses him.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I can't chronicle the hundreds of inane comments you routinely make in various threads and GDTs on this forum. But I think most posters are well versed in your inanity by now.

I will give you my favorite Jtown blunder, though: http://hfboards.collegesportscores.org/showthread.php?t=1875519&page=22

You citing a study that you TOTALLY failed to understand. Maybe that illiteracy theory had some merit? Maybe the scholarly writing was too much to handle?

one sentence threw me off in that paper "We further broke down the number of faceoffs wins needed to gain a goal for a variety of different circumstances.
These results are summarized in Table 1"

Here i thought they were actually using a diffrent model to obtain value to apply to their linear regression model. They did not .

You're right this is not applicable at all.

this was my response. I admit you were correct . But to call me illerate especially when it comes to statistical analysis when i have a background in Spss, sas, and r is hyperbole on your part

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Team needs more than that. They need to continue building their forwards. Size, Skill, and speed is needed.

It's not like they're going to stop drafting between now and when those guys are all ready. They know how to find good forwards and forwards usually make it to the NHL much quicker.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Following players are pure garbage this year,
Mason, Simmer, Jake and by far the worst is Raffl.

And not gonna lie, it's a shame that this board allows garbage posts by members after one of our best players gets gooned and concussed by a piece of **** hockey player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad