GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Well your response was a total strawman completely unrelated to anything I said then.

you disregarding my compliment of coots, is an admition that you don't believe in his defensive ability.

sorry if i dont worship everything coots does, i will know to do that next time to let you know how much i do think of his defensive ability

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Guys, c'mon, there are times some of us have believed our own lies

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It funny that you can count on the same few people who believe they are objective because they over criticize our players. And we all know who they are. And if you get offended by this comment, ask yourself why.

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010
The fact that this team is hamstrung by **** decisions and won't be able to compete for another ~four years makes me want to break something

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Provorov Sanheim Gostisbehere Morin Provorov Sanheim Gostisbehere Morin Provorov Sanheim Gostisbehere Morin

Just gotta remember that this team won't be this painful for long.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I liked Jtown better when he had that yellow little mermaid avatar. Ever since he went to Leino its been all downhill from there.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
The criticism of the higher profile forwards isn't unfounded. Other teams scorers are scoring thus their team is winning. Meanwhile Giroux, Simmonds, Voracek, and Raffl aren't doing jack ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad