GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Bit embarrassing to post our current lineup :laugh: but it looks like

Eriksson-Krecji-Pasta
Marchand- Kelly- Connolly
Rinaldo-Spooner-Hayes
Talbot-Kemppainen-Randell

Chara- Kevan Miller
Krug-McQuaid
Cross- Colin Miller

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Bit embarrassing to post our current lineup :laugh: but it looks like

Eriksson-Krecji-Pasta
Marchand- Kelly- Connolly
Rinaldo-Spooner-Hayes
Talbot-Kemppainen-Randell

Chara- Kevan Miller
Krug-McQuaid
Cross- Colin Miller

bergeron & beleskey confirmed out?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Somehow that D looks worse than ours. #wow

Don't know how it's a surprise, it's been called the worst in the NHL by many here :laugh:
But it has lots of potential already so it should get better as the season goes and we have ton of D prospects growing up elsewhere,
Morrow-Krug-Colin are highly talented players, Morrow also has been sick so he won't play.

bergeron & beleskey confirmed out?

Beleskey yes but Bergeron may play.
This game needs Bergeron, without him we have only 1 working forward line, with him we can have 3.
Don't want to see a boring, safe game.

Last edited:

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
Completely forgot about gagners ding last night. I was initially pretty angry that VdV and White got the go over gagner. Those 2 guys looked like dumpsters last night

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
i predict a fight involving Zac in under 5 mins into game

hes for sure gunna freight train someone tonite..

also thx god Manning is out...

might have to rethink my gameday prediction

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
i predict a fight involving Zac in under 5 mins into game

hes for sure gunna freight train someone tonite..

also thx god Manning is out...

might have to rethink my gameday prediction

Ironically, Manning is probably someone who would have fought Rinaldo, but no chance of that now. I sure hope everyone is happy Manning is out, since he has looked so "terrible" in the five games. Sheesh, the kid makes one major mistake(trying to be aggressive on offense, I might add), and that's it for him. He really hasn't looked as bad as everyone seems to think, and believe me, Gudas and L. Schenn are not upgrades.

I'm hoping Schenn playing tonight is just to showcase him for a potential trade and that #23 will be back in the lineup this weekend. Let him play through his mistakes and see if he can cut the mustard here on a full time basis.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Ironically, Manning is probably someone who would have fought Rinaldo, but no chance of that now. I sure hope everyone is happy Manning is out, since he has looked so "terrible" in the five games. Sheesh, the kid makes one major mistake(trying to be aggressive on offense, I might add), and that's it for him. He really hasn't looked as bad as everyone seems to think, and believe me, Gudas and L. Schenn are not upgrades.

I'm hoping Schenn playing tonight is just to showcase him for a potential trade and that #23 will be back in the lineup this weekend. Let him play through his mistakes and see if he can cut the mustard here on a full time basis.

Are you positive you were watching Manning?

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Aside from the two terrible defensive errors that gifted Dallas their only two goals last night, giving an AHL-quality player like Manning 15 ES minutes a night and 65% OZ starts is one of the reasons the team is struggling offensively.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Why do you just ignore all the STATS that show how bad Manning has been? And that is on top of failing the eye test as well. He is a good AHLer and a poor NHLer. Nothing more.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Not really unwarranted though, he has:

40% High % scoring chances for (worst on the team)
-10.00 High % scoring chances rel (worst on the team)
39.34% Scoring chances for (worst on the team)
-12.40 Scoring chances for (worst on the team)

43.57% CF (2nd worst on defense)
-5.88% CF rel (2nd worst on defense)

0.00% GF% (worst on the team)
-50.00 GF rel (2nd worst on the team)

while getting:

64.44% Ozone starts
2nd easiest rel QoC on the defense

and those stats are pretty much a continuation of what he produced in his other appearances. 26 games in the NHL now... and he has simply not shown he can be an NHL defenseman sadly. He is a pretty good AHL player, but his defense is not good enough to be a bottom pairing guy and his offense is not good enough for the top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad