Post-Game Talk: 6 Bells and a loss in St-Louis for the Habs

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Newhook is tiny Anderson without the physicality. Skates in straight lines and loses the puck as soon as possible.

sorry-larry-david.gif
He cannot be on line where he's pick dominant or has someone as low IQ as Anderson be F1. He definitely needs an intelligent player like Dach who slows down the game to help him utilize his skills in the more effective way

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Good to see Slafkovsky finally get a goal.

Matheson lead the Habs in ice time and Anderson was 2nd for forwards. Both didn’t deserve the ice time they got and both should not be on the power play.
The two worst players getting top TOI is how you get to the bottom...faster! It should be like that every games.

Why it's Matheson who have assist on Suzuki goal and not Slafkovsky ?
Matheson less or omre fell on the puck that Caufield recuperated. I think. I know Matheson fell on the play at least...

Reactions: Pomee

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Horrible all around.

Slaf freed with Suzuki and Caufield.

#FireBurrows
Not until the end of this year when the Habs get that top 10 pick. If they have a league average PP all year round, they might actually fight for a wildcard spot

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Just a friendly reminder to all the early season hot takers that in 2015-2015 after 27 games we were first with 41 points a whole 13 points above playoffs exclusion. It was December 3rd. January 31st after 50 games we were 20th in the league standing just outside of a playoffs spot. We finished the season 22nd in the league. I realize the early season hot takes are funny and all but really this year it has been something else. It has been 10 games guys it means absolutely nothing. Contenders start playing after Christmas.

Reactions: Takeru and Tyson

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
If the other team plays a high pressure system we have no answer for it. Esp on special teams.

The book is out on us. Our young D has no poise with the puck.

It's growing pains.

People should refer to this game when they whine that we take a defenceman at 5th overall.

The entirety of the defence, minus Guhle and Xhekaj, were absolute dogshit tonight.

I thought Xhekaj was absolute dogshit as well. As much as it pains me to say it, Harris was probably our only decent defender besides Guhle. That in of itself is a problem.

Reactions: jrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad