Post-Game Talk: 6 Bells and a loss in St-Louis for the Habs

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Not at the moment. But it doesn't mean anything after 10 games. It starts to mean something at the end of December. Always has been always will be.
Don't worry bro I know all that. I just like pulling the fans who think we are a playoff team.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaP

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
That was just a brutal game by Matheson... constantly curling away from the puck carrier with one hand on his stick, taking himself out of the play each time. And the decision-making in the O-zone and PP has been aweful.

Anderson possibly played his worse game as a Hab. He was ECHL level tonight.
He's become Petry on his last season as a hab

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
That's just sour grapes bcuz they're nearing extinction
‘’he has to understand if he plays with those guys, he’s not the guy with the abilities’’

Basically said he needs to be a grinder and not make plays?

Like what lol didn’t they see how he can give the puck to CC or Suzuki in areas they never received it playing with guys like RHP or Anderson.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
‘’he has to understand if he plays with those guys, he’s not the guy with the abilities’’

Like what lol didn’t they see how he can give the puck to CC or Suzuki in areas they never received it playing with guys like RHP or Anderson.
Slaf showed me tonight that he has the hockey IQ needed to play in this league. There will be more bumps in the road ahead but tonight he showed me alot.

LesCanadiens

Hardcore Curmudgeon
Feb 27, 2002
West Kelowna

Antoine Roussel jealous b*tch :laugh:
Exactly. He makes so many smart, quick, one-touch passes...especially in the neutral zone. He's got a way better IQ than detractors think. Not much you can do if you're playing with dead-weight like Anderson, and I hate to say, Newhook...who hasn't been very good, IMO. And is clearly not cut-out to play center.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Exactly. He makes so many smart, quick, one-touch passes...especially in the neutral zone. He's got a way better IQ than detractors think. Not much you can do if you're playing with dead-weight like Anderson, and I hate to say, Newhook...who hasn't been very good, IMO. And is clearly not cut-out to play center.
Newhook will be a decent winger but nothing special as many had hoped.
Anderson brings nothing

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Newhook was a fit with him and Dach, though. He could just go to the net and deflect pucks, less effective when he has to actually drive a line but it’s ok.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Newhook will be a decent winger but nothing special as many had hoped.
Anderson brings nothing

Newhook is a 30pts player looking to breakout, he got his own problems to solve and he isn't a center at the NHL level.
Slaf is trying to find is footing in the NHL.
And Anderson is, well, Anderson.

That line was pretty much doomed to fail from the get-go. For now, just don't put Anderson with any of those two.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Bad game, Montembeault pretty bad, hopefully Slaf got his mojo back

I'm not loving Kovacevic right now either, or Barron

Xhekaj has been pretty poor this season as well, and he's good for 1-2 minor penalties a game

Good game Pezzetta, he forced the Blues to take 2 penalties

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
dtIDbcA.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad