GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sorry guys. Thanks for having me and congrats on a great season.

I'll see you in the next three Eastern Conference Finals.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I know I said I'm happy with any SCF but what I hate the most is the lackluster effort. Better luck next season, hopefully without the dumpster pairing.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
The fact that namestnikov, JAM, witkowski and barber weren't in but carle, morrow, and sustr played damn near every game is pretty mind boggling.

Time to not watch any hockey highlight and avoid hf main boards.

I hate patrick kane, always will.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Tough. Chicago was good of course, I just wish we played better ourselves these past few games.

See you guys next season.

Go bolts!

ArmchairGoalie

May 18, 2011
Largo, FL
I know I said I'm happy with any SCF but what I hate the most is the lackluster effort. Better luck next season, hopefully without the dumpster pairing.

I'm truly heartbroken to see this magical season end. And end in such a whimper. We were no threat tonight. None.

Truly feel like crying. I'm sure in a couple of days I will look back and think about all this team has accomplished and be proud but this hurts right now.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Someone please gif Sustr just fading away while the puck floats in front of Bishop. That was horrible.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Get some guys with some mental toughness, get rid of Carle, and move on from Bishop. If we don't do these things I'll be very surprised if this team makes it back next year. We had our chance to easily dominate this series and we just shot ourselves in the foot. Chicago is overrated, I'll keep saying it. Not impressed by them at all, even less impressed by Toews and Kane. Kane is unbelievably soft and Toews reminds me of Lebron in that he knows if he keeps taking dives he'll get the calls. I can honestly say I wouldn't want either of them on the Lightning, they'd be tough to root for. I don't like cowards very much.

Adios Bishop, I sincerely hope this is the last we see of you. You're too mentally weak to play consistently well at this level. The soft fluke goals you give up (another one tonight with the laughable rebound given up on a weak shot) just kill your team. Hopefully you're doing that for another team next season.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The worst thing is that it's so tough to make it this far. We were 2 wins away. 2 wins...... 2 wins.... Happy about the long run because theres no guarantee we get this far next year.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
You know that every single one of our players will go to sleep tonight with regrets of what could have been (now some shouldn't but will anyway while other probably should feel bad), I just hope that they can channel that into something good next season and learn from all of this, that's all I can hope for andthat they don't let this defeat them.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
What a close series, the guys played their ***** off tonight but it wasn't enough. The Hawks took away all the space, had sticks and body parts in shooting and passing lanes, props to them!

**** it hurts now but this group will do some great stuff in the future! It's just the beginning!

Thanks to all of you guys for lots of fun nights and GDTs BTW! :handclap:

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
Isles fan here.. Great series and hell of a ride. Nothing to be ashamed of. You guys will be back.

Here is to a decade of Bolts/Isles Eastern Conference final rivalry!!

Ten88Nineteen

May 22, 2011
The worst thing is that it's so tough to make it this far. We were 2 wins away. 2 wins...... 2 wins.... Happy about the long run because theres no guarantee we get this far next year.

And could have (maybe should have?) easily won any of those three 2-1 games...

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Get some guys with some mental toughness, get rid of Carle, and move on from Bishop. If we don't do these things I'll be very surprised if this team makes it back next year. We had our chance to easily dominate this series and we just shot ourselves in the foot. Chicago is overrated, I'll keep saying it. Not impressed by them at all, even less impressed by Toews and Kane. Kane is unbelievably soft and Toews reminds me of Lebron in that he knows if he keeps taking dives he'll get the calls. I can honestly say I wouldn't want either of them on the Lightning, they'd be tough to root for. I don't like cowards very much.

Adios Bishop, I sincerely hope this is the last we see of you. You're too mentally weak to play consistently well at this level. The soft fluke goals you give up (another one tonight with the laughable rebound given up on a weak shot) just kill your team. Hopefully you're doing that for another team next season.

What the hell are you talking about

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

Easy to pin the blame on bishop. His first playoff series loss. If Crawford is our goalie, we get trounced by 5 goals tonight.

2 goals in the last 3 games against Corey ****ing crawford....how is that bishops fault?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Duncan Keith Winns the Conn Smyth, what a joke, if NHL had any balls they would have done what they did when ANA lost the SCF but their goalie still won the Conn Smythe and given it to either Johnson or Hedman who were both better than anyone of that team, though I doubt either would wan t it after losing.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Hell of a season for your team. With that young talent you will be contenders for awhile.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Called it half way through the season, we have a strong 2 year window, made the SCF this year, hopefully win it all next year before cap casualties.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
It's not just Stamkos that has a lot to improve on, nor the team. Next year, don't go parading around the main boards making everyone else look bad.

Send Stamkos to Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad