GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No urgency still, oh well, not that I expected them to score anything this game but still, some fire would have been nice but then again, when they were out there in the 2nd and had all those chances and failed on each one I knew this would happen since CHI isn't like the other teams we've faced who also can't hit the net.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Awful feeling. So many times I never thought this team would be here. Then we got here and I thought, damn we could do this! So close, but not enough. I hate it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And now the team looks angry, well, a Little late for the emotions to come now isn't it, where were those in game 4 and onward?

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
No goals...pathetic.

Great season. I guess CHicago's defense is for real.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I did not Think this would hurt this much but damn, it does. I just hope that we get to hear about some massive injuries to our players because I just can't Think of any other excuse to see them not show up like this.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
My heart is broken. You know what the hardest part of this is? It's not that we lost. It's that it will be another year before we even have the chance the be in this moment again... and that's IF we even make it this far again.

It's Cup or bust next year. Anything less is unacceptable now.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I did not Think this would hurt this much but damn, it does. I just hope that we get to hear about some massive injuries to our players because I just can't Think of any other excuse to see them not show up like this.

Yeup, When Chi scored the 1st goal I knew it was over but I wasn't sad or mad, but then the 2nd one really hit me and now i'm pretty upset. Even after this successful season it still makes me pretty bummed out

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
If Ovechkin had a team that could get him to the SCF. He wouldn't play like Stamkos.

optimus2861

Aug 29, 2005
Bedford NS
Condolences, guys. I was pulling for you after you beat us out. I was really hoping to see Drouin hoist a Cup so soon after his Mooseheads days were over. Something tells me this year won't have been his last shot at it.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
This needs to be a learning experience. We need to make some more adjustments and ditch the dead weight. Cooper needs to learn to shorten his bench in big games.

Time to go drink my sorrow away.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Guys don't rag on Stamkos or anyone else. They played their ***** off to get here. We should all be thankful we even lost a Stanley Cup. Some teams could only ever hope to make it this far.

The best part of this is this team is coming back next year sans Morrow and chances are Sustr has played his last game for us. We have better players coming up the pipeline.

If we chase our destiny we will win the Cup like the Hawks did tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad