GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This just makes me sad, they fail on every attempt by either being out of possition or missing the net or making bad passes.

Ah, Lundqvist and Price hasto be so mad right now, I mean we make Crawford and Mrazek look like the best goalies in the NHL.

And now Kane scored as well, so their star players showed up but our didn't and that was the different. I better hear that Stamkos has some major injury, that's the only excuse he ould have for not shoing up this series.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
And that's that. One thing SY needs to do this offseason is get some mentally tough guys in here. We have a lot of skill but clearly we have too many guys who are just too mentally fragile. You can tell how we're playing this game, some of our players never actually believed we could win and it has shown up in their play.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Every player except Steven Stamkos (and Sustr) impressed this season, regular and playoffs.

Most of them shouldn't have any regrets about their play.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Every player except Steven Stamkos (and Sustr) impressed this season, regular and playoffs.

Most of them shouldn't have any regrets about their play.

Wrong. Carle is trash. Namestnikov is nothing to wait for.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We could have really used some of the TKO magic of game 4 against DET right about now.

I can't Believe that we will get blanced on the most important game of their carers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad