GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
***** so frustrating. Seriously 3 pp for the home team even though they literally hold on or stop our players it's ****ing stupid. I have feeling a lot of people going to talk about injuries tonight or tomorrow

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Tough series. You can't win if you can't score. Game one was the difference and some crap goals by Bish. Stamkos is on a milk carton

killertomato1

Dec 15, 2014
Vienna
It was a great season I am really proud to Call myself tampa fan and not be a bandwagon hawks fan.. it's easy to be a hawks "fan" so I'm proud of tampa for what they did how they evolved Chicago's time is up ... Tampa's time is still to come :) hell of a season :)

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Sorry guys, you should be proud of your season and even more Proud of what the next 10 years holds for this team

I am proud of how they played up úntil the SCF, then when it mattered the teams key players decided not to show up or was injured enough that they couldn't even find a that extra gear and mental thoughness you need to win.

Other than the SCF though the team have been great and should be proud of themsleves, they made it futher than anyone thought and I just hope that this won't break them but they will use this expereince to build themsevles up and comes back this fall even strong and better than Before.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I just can't be happy right now even with our good season. The cup was so close. Theres no guarantee Tampa gets back to this chance again next season. UGH!!!

Its a Bolts Life

Jan 29, 2015
I'm proud of these boys for getting this far. I won't blame a lot of this series on puck luck but man we couldn't buy anything this series and Chicago got everything going their way this series.

Lets just think if we repeat this performance and get back here next year, these guys will remember this feeling and use it as motivation to win it. don't count these guys out, they can do it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh well, thankfully now I'm going on a vacation on Thursday so I don't have to be around to have to listen to the NHL go on and on about how good CHI is and probably throw in how bad/undeserving etc. we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad