GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh well, hope the team does what DET did in 1995 when they lost in the SCF to NJD, they learned what it was abaout while facing a much more experienced team and then they came back two years later and won it b2b.

One can hope that's what we'll take from this at least.

Oh well, other than playing like crap for most of the SCF it's been a good season, I just pray that this isn't the last time this team will get here for Another 11 years and that they actually learned a lot from this season.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Hope we develop someone else in that on the bottom pairing next year, Sustr is a lost cause.

Between Koekkoek and Nesterov, I'm confident we can replace Carle. Hopefully we can get that money off the books, and then, if need be, find a steady #5/6 UFA.

I still think we're committed to Sustr, even though I'm obviously not his biggest fan, and I doubt he'll be moved. But something about the bottom pairing has to change next year.

Habz4Evr

Gotta Luv The Habs
Jun 8, 2010
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Kuch and Johnny need to be in the bottom 6 and Cally and Drouin need to be moved up.

Cooper is as stubborn as Babcock.

Stubborn? You want to talk about stubborn? Michael ****ing Therrien is the epitome of being stubborn. With any kind of luck the Habs will fire his a$$ this off season. Good luck in the third guys.

LightningStrikeAgain

Apr 27, 2015
You guys honestly think they got on that plane to chicago and arent going to put one goal on the board your nuts. You have any idea whats going on in that locker room right now...Its crazy some of you guys can say your a fan of this team. Just like when i made this account game 6 vs the red wings and all the garbage of how the seasons over this and that..are you seriously going to say its over what kind of attitude is that. Before i hear anyone question my fandom if you will ive been to every blue carpet event and opening night for years and havent missed a game recorded or watched in that same time frame...A true fan never gives up on there team and always believes in them till the end. Yes johnsons hurt..kucherov if you watch cant shoot and why he keeps passing..yes carle and suster are garbage and morrow does nothing for this team but what there saying in the locker room right now i know one thing there not going down easy and your going to see the lightning give everything they have.

Ten88Nineteen

May 22, 2011
Only 11 ****ing shots Season over. Going to go play in traffic.

Meh. The shot total isn't very representative of how the flow of the game has gone. In 5v5 play, shot attempts are very close and the Lightning are actually leading in scoring chances.

I do agree they need to get more actually on net though - so many missed opportunities.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Stubborn? You want to talk about stubborn? Michael ****ing Therrien is the epitome of being stubborn. With any kind of luck the Habs will fire his a$$ this off season. Good luck in the third guys.

Coop is stubborn in his own way. For instance, I don't think there's ever been a decent reason given for why Morrow remains in the lineup.

Coop doesn't really get stubborn until he sees an obvious, logical option in front of him, and then he avoids it at all costs.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Absolutely ****ing pathetic. Your season is 20mins from being over and we have what? 12 shots maybe? Team full of ****ing *******. The only ones wanting to win it are
77, 6, big ben and 27. Everybody else has been ****ing poor. That's ****ing horrible.

**** keith. Ugly ****.

Guess 91 isn't trying to win?

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
We have not been outplayed.

Lolwat.

At this point I just really have to hand it to the Hawks. Played their game plan to perfection. Every player buys in and they play their best players as much as they can. No ****ing charity minutes for dusters.

Well done, and well deserved after the next 20 minutes.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Would much rather have Nesterov in this game over Drouin. Would drop Carle's minutes significantly and reduce the ice time for Carle-Sustr.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Would much rather have Nesterov in this game over Drouin. Would drop Carle's minutes significantly and reduce the ice time for Carle-Sustr.

Nesterov gets abused defensively as either of them, doesn't change a thing.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Lolwat.

At this point I just really have to hand it to the Hawks. Played their game plan to perfection. Every player buys in and they play their best players as much as they can. No ****ing charity minutes for dusters.

Well done, and well deserved after the next 20 minutes.

They havent. Period. What they HAVE done better than us is capitalize on their chances. And faceoffs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
For Stamkos, I think he's probably been our best forward tonight (except when Drouin has been given a real look--WOW.). Of course it's a knock against him that these opportunities aren't going in, and there's a ton of criticism to give him in that regard, but let's not pretend he's been invisible. He's been our most visible forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad