GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well, it was fun to Dream but that's all it will be, our team just can't score a goal anymore and and if you keep gift wrapping chances to a good team it will come back to haunt you as will not finish on your chances.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I almost forgot to say this before I leave:

**** you Sustr you steaming pile of ****ing ****. I hope you are traded to Buffalo or ****ing Arizona you Mother ****ing Steaming pile of ****.:rant:

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
I'm done. I'll come back if we actually shoot at the goal, but right now, I'm so pissed off I'm afraid if I watch Stamp**sy and SH**tr I might go out and burn my gear.

This game was not Bishop's fault. God we suck.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Can't win if you can't score. Bish had been super human up til that.

Yeah, Bishop has been great this whole game and really bounced back after last game, poor guy just wanted to prove himself that he can and the rest of the team don't show up at all.

Well, we have to view as a Learning expereince, we should be playing like CHI does if we won't use our own strenght.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
And another BS call. Good night. See you next season. This is BS.

Sear91

Jun 26, 2007
Tampa
I just can't believe how many chances we have squandered. We CAN'T MISS ANYTHING to beat this team.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And now CHI gets Another PP gifted to them by both us and the refs.

Maybe we should just skip the 3rd period and just give them the cup.

Poor NBCSN announcers though, they are already so far up CHI a**es that going up even futher will probably kill them.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
I don't really expect a PP because look at Rangers game 7, and I don't care for using it as an excuse. The second they start feeling sorry for themselves is the second the score goes 2-0.

SHORTEN THE BENCH

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Great, now they will spend the whole intermission talking about how we came out strong but failed to do anything about it, and they're not wrong.

**** this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad