GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten88Nineteen

May 22, 2011
Call it what you will, but this team just continually gets no respect, whether it be in commentary or from the guys in stripes... endlessly frustrating.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
It's not meant to happen, we don't have any puck luck and missing too many plays.
Both teams deserved to score but who did got it? Them, and that's why they will probably win the game and the cup

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Absolutely ****ing pathetic. Your season is 20mins from being over and we have what? 12 shots maybe? Team full of ****ing *******. The only ones wanting to win it are
77, 6, big ben and 27. Everybody else has been ****ing poor. That's ****ing horrible.

**** keith. Ugly ****.

Yzlamic Preacher*

We have been out played and the refs feel that the blackhawks are the cleanest team on the planet. Guess people were right, we are ****ing goons.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
don't know if I have strength to keep watching... this game looks so... bad. even TKO looks bad.

That's gonna happen when they can't get a faceoff win.

I think we need to do what Chicago is doing and just throw pucks at the net and then actually follow them up with commitment. Chicago is throwing a lot of pucks at Bishop. We're making second and third passes, and the Hawks have plenty of time to get into shooting lanes.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I don't really expect a PP because look at Rangers game 7, and I don't care for using it as an excuse. The second they start feeling sorry for themselves is the second the score goes 2-0.

SHORTEN THE BENCH

if by shorten the bench, you mean continue to give regular minutes to Sustr, Carle, and Morrow, then you'll have your wish granted.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Hope we develop someone else in that on the bottom pairing next year, Sustr is a lost cause.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Well history points to this being the end. It was a good run, but we just don't win games like this one. ****. We were so close so many times... Stralman's whiff and Stamkos's breakaway/post will haunt my dreams. Man this sucks.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
Absolutely ****ing pathetic. Your season is 20mins from being over and we have what? 12 shots maybe? Team full of ****ing *******. The only ones wanting to win it are
77, 6, big ben and 27. Everybody else has been ****ing poor. That's ****ing horrible.

**** keith. Ugly ****.

Ugly, but BEAUTY.

Hedman's turn to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad