GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
You guys honestly think they got on that plane to chicago and arent going to put one goal on the board your nuts. You have any idea whats going on in that locker room right now...Its crazy some of you guys can say your a fan of this team. Just like when i made this account game 6 vs the red wings and all the garbage of how the seasons over this and that..are you seriously going to say its over what kind of attitude is that. Before i hear anyone question my fandom if you will ive been to every blue carpet event and opening night for years and havent missed a game recorded or watched in that same time frame...A true fan never gives up on there team and always believes in them till the end. Yes johnsons hurt..kucherov if you watch cant shoot and why he keeps passing..yes carle and suster are garbage and morrow does nothing for this team but what there saying in the locker room right now i know one thing there not going down easy and your going to see the lightning give everything they have.

i dont question anyones fandom we are tired though too many games looks like do I think we can win still?

this game should be like 6-5 right now lol is crazy i think someone will stand up though but we are tired i saw it in stamkos first and just carried on that period we were on heels for sure

get they got some power plays but we really did not match that surge hope this changes but we got to come out hard and make a statement

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
The truth is I Think it will go back even futher, to us messing up period 3 of game 1 the way we did.

Yep. You can't afford to hand games away in the SCF. We did that in game 1 and Bishop really screwed this team over last game. Combine that with pretty much every bounce going Chicago's way and a series that we should have won already has ended up like this.

I find Chicago highly overrated and I believe we're clearly the better team. For the better team to lose you need everything going against you luck wise, and you need to have one or more massive errors to help the opposition...that's what ended up happening.

Unless we end up winning this game somehow I'm hoping this is the last we see if Bishop. The guy gives up way too many absurd goals as well as rebounds.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Would much rather have Nesterov in this game over Drouin. Would drop Carle's minutes significantly and reduce the ice time for Carle-Sustr.

How about we play Nesterov instead of Morrow since Drouin has been really good this game.

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
For Stamkos, I think he's probably been our best forward tonight (except when Drouin has been given a real look--WOW.). Of course it's a knock against him that these opportunities aren't going in, and there's a ton of criticism to give him in that regard, but let's not pretend he's been invisible. He's been our most visible forward.

Once again, I wish we would have seen it before tonight

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
For Stamkos, I think he's probably been our best forward tonight (except when Drouin has been given a real look--WOW.). Of course it's a knock against him that these opportunities aren't going in, and there's a ton of criticism to give him in that regard, but let's not pretend he's been invisible. He's been our most visible forward.

He had 2 good shifts in the first and went MIA except for that awful faceplant.

And yes he's still our most visibile forward because that's how awful we've been since.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
I think it's a close game, they had a number of powerplays which makes them lead the shots, think scoring chances are quite even 5vs5.

I know the guys give their best, we will see if that is enough, at times you have the face the fact that not your best is not enough..

Come on Bolts!

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Lolwat.

At this point I just really have to hand it to the Hawks. Played their game plan to perfection. Every player buys in and they play their best players as much as they can. No ****ing charity minutes for dusters.

Well done, and well deserved after the next 20 minutes.

This should be the biggest ****ing takeaway Coop gets from this series. No more Morrow late game. No more Sustr-Carle... well, anytime, really.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
Coop is stubborn in his own way. For instance, I don't think there's ever been a decent reason given for why Morrow remains in the lineup.

Coop doesn't really get stubborn until he sees an obvious, logical option in front of him, and then he avoids it at all costs.

Because veteran leadership.

Coach Q don't play that ****. Kimmo had been on the bench for how long before he put him back in this series? The best players need to play as much as they can. Period.

I'm not saying you disagree. Just ranting.

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
Whoever is on Bishop's case is insane. The guy has been nothing but WAY better than I ever expected in the postseason. Went head to head with the best and beat them

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Because veteran leadership.

Coach Q don't play that ****. Kimmo had been on the bench for how long before he put him back in this series? The best players need to play as much as they can. Period.

I'm not saying you disagree. Just ranting.

I'm a guy who believes in veteran leadership. But the guy has to be able to play. The higher the pace of the game, the more Morrow struggles. And these are some high, high paced games.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Well this is it unless we can change that.

All I ask is you throw everything you've got at them. Leave it all out there. Scratch and bite your way to the bloody end.

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
This series has been about as even as it could possibly be. They have capitalized on their chances better. And way better on faceoffs. Other than that, NOT outplaying us.

Closest cup in history, isn't it? Nobody will ever convince me Chicago was the better team. The more experienced and less injured, yes.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Morrow is gone next year

We cannot have both Carle and Sustr on this team and it's quite possible that having either will burden the team too much to win a cup. Sustr should walk. Can't do much with Carle.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Score early like CHI did last game, I Think only then do we have a chance but nly if everyone gives 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad