Speculation: 5 things Pittsburgh needs to regain dominance

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mrd1166

Jun 19, 2024
Pittsburgh
Not only nobody, but usable players on ELCs. So we end up paying $3mil+ for veterans where we COULD be playing guys making $850k and get a pair of top six wingers who can shoot with the savings.

I know. Rocket science.
This is exactly right an why I said we must play these young guys i know Drew O’Connors, not the next Connor Bedard but when you get in the chance, he almost put up 20 goals not that bad for a guy who’s never had a chance same goes for Samuel P he’s been ready but no we wanna give Carter more playing time !

Reactions: BusinessGoose

mrd1166

Jun 19, 2024
Pittsburgh
I like how we’re getting a haul for Jarry even though no one would ever do that.
Jarry is a good player he hate’s Pittsburgh fans kinda of a crybaby bc he’s been benched a new city an he’ll be good he’s shown superstar talent before his demeanor is terrible seems like the team doesn’t play fundamental hockey when he’s in net seems like they leave him out to dry because of his attitude I’ve played hockey for many years. Sometimes you don’t like the people you’re playing with you don’t show up and lace of the skates tight enough

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Jarry is a good player he hate’s Pittsburgh fans kinda of a crybaby bc he’s been benched a new city an he’ll be good he’s shown superstar talent before his demeanor is terrible seems like the team doesn’t play fundamental hockey when he’s in net seems like they leave him out to dry because of his attitude I’ve played hockey for many years. Sometimes you don’t like the people you’re playing with you don’t show up and lace of the skates tight enough
of course

• Haha
Reactions: td_ice

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
download (4).jpeg

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
1. Sell the team to a new ownership that doesn't suck.
2. Fire Dubas and Sullivan and tell Mario thanks but go f*** off and be a figure head only.
3. Start hiring new blood for the team in management that align with getting this to draft better. Also move out bad contracts immediately.
4. Fire the entire Penguins broadcast team. f*** the lot. They all suck.
5. None of the above will happen but at best fire Sullivan.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Pretty sure Mario hasn’t done shit for a few years now.
He's literally only showed up for Jagr's jersey retirement and like one day of his annual fantasy camp. He hasn't been seen at a game since he sold the team.

Mario's last act was to hire Hextall and Burke and then sign the paperwork to sell the team. He bolted before the ink was even dry.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Lemieux hasn’t given enough of his life to the Penguins and needs to be around more! Things would be different if he cared!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad