GDT: 5/22/21 - 12:30PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
We need to activate Witkowski for the next game. This beard can deliver some nasty hits against those chickens.

That's if he doesn't whiff, he's so slow they'd just skate around him and he'd be getting nothing but air. There's a reason Walcott was called up and not him, he isn't good.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Today I am more frustrated than after last loss. Yeah Im happy about win,but damn, such a dirty assoles those floridas scums. Cant win correctly and started just traumatise our players, its a such a dirty plays. Damn when I played hockey I hated such players and teams and didnt give a fcuk about suspentions or so I just went to punch them. Fcuk FLorida

Reactions: Joanna

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Must suck looking up the interstate and seeing a team that isn't a colossal f***ing embarrassment.

Reactions: Hoek

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We need to activate Witkowski for the next game. This beard can deliver some nasty hits against those chickens.

Not s terrible idea, at least if Serge can't play.

Now I just want Kuch to be ok, and if they need him to rest than I don't mind him doing ok.

Reactions: Peacefool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad