GDT: 5/22/21 - 12:30PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
They were just out there trying to hurt guys, down 4 goals. That's such a low move man.

Very disappointing to see.

Hope Kuch and Serg are good for game 5 and we can send em packing

Reactions: Joanna

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Bottom line: we got the W and lead the series 3-1. Our special teams stood tall. Defense looked good. Vasi was a monster. Lots of positives. Let’s just hope Kuch and Serg are fine.

As for Florida: I had tons of respect for them but this was just sad and embarrassing. What a disgraceful trash team. f*** ‘em.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Kind of sad we didn't force the issue with Florida towards the end but I respect the discipline. Didn't see Cernak the last few minutes, Serg went down hard, and obviously Kucherov from the slash. Panthers are very tough with certain players but flop/look to the refs when it's Maroon/Cernak/Schenn etc. The first 3 games I can respect, but this was some spot-picking trash from the Panthers. Hornqvist is a disgrace.

Overall we looked pretty damn bad but I'll take the W, great bounceback game as usual from Vasy. Just hope there are no serious injuries.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
cnn8i034vp071.jpg

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Kind of sad we didn't force the issue with Florida towards the end but I respect the discipline. Didn't see Cernak the last few minutes, Serg went down hard, and obviously Kucherov from the slash. Panthers are very tough with certain players but flop/look to the refs when it's Maroon/Cernak/Schenn etc. The first 3 games I can respect, but this was some spot-picking trash from the Panthers. Hornqvist is a disgrace.

Overall we looked pretty damn bad but I'll take the W, great bounceback game as usual from Vasy. Just hope there are no serious injuries.
They have some grit and toughness but they are soft as hell man. They just turtle, whine to the ref, flop and dont drop the gloves

Tampa took the high road being up by 4 goals and didn't want to give Florida the satisfaction of stooping to their classless level.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There's useful grit and then there's Cody McLeod grit. I try to explain this to Rangers fans all the time but f*** me if anyone listens.

The Panthers have personified Cody McLeod grit in this series and I hope they're enjoying themselves.

Reactions: Hoek

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Cernak getting a penalty for a headlock in the context of everything else the refs let go is just embarrassing for this dumb f*** league.
Talk about inconsistencies, that particular call was just as insane as the Kuch call. Absolute trash officiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad