GDT: #36 - 01/03/15 | Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Because Miller and Fast aren't top line guys who are on the ice to produce. Yes, MSL makes mistakes. We also score 3 or more goals every night. Those Torts teams from 2009-2013 never made mistakes but couldn't score 3 goals in a week.

I'm pointing out three identical mistakes on the offensive blueline that has lead to 2 extended defensive zone time (plus a minor one) against a Buffalo team that we should be looking to give absolutely nothing.

I understand that MSL has value, yes.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm pointing out three identical mistakes on the offensive blueline that has lead to 2 extended defensive zone time (plus a minor one) against a Buffalo team that we should be looking to give absolutely nothing.

I understand that MSL has value, yes.

I'd rather do that than play safe, boring hockey.

stenis22

Jan 13, 2013
Wow, I need to get in on the feeds of Sam/Joe talking during breaks.

What were they aruging about? The Gorges thing?

Buffalo switching defensive pairing since the Florida game last night. Now they aren't talking during breaks john is pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad