GDT: #36 - 01/03/15 | Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Side note: my girlfriend said "this is definitely a shutout" after we went up 5-0. She doesn't really know what a shutout is, and meant that we were dominating the game. In the midst of my explanation of how you should never say that, Buffalo scored.

There has to be some dirty dishes for her to do somewhere.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Side note: my girlfriend said "this is definitely a shutout" after we went up 5-0. She doesn't really know what a shutout is, and meant that we were dominating the game. In the midst of my explanation of how you should never say that, Buffalo scored.

She is not a keeper :sarcasm:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Quietly hunwick is on pace for 15-20 points as a 6th dman and probably would be close to 25-30 if he played in all games .not bad

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Same girl you talked about in the Lady Advice thread like 2 years ago?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

Ban her from all ranger games immediately. :sarcasm:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Must have seen Duclair miss from the same distance last night?

Yeah, that was pretty bad. But he also got robbed three other times, basically could have had four goals.

OldIlliterateBernesemountaindog.gif

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Third back hand pass near the offensive blue line by MSL that lead to sustained pressure the other way. Third identical play. That pass to a man who is barely able to receive it is at best possession (that MSL already hand without pressure) or it goes the other way and turns into defensive zone issues. Three times already.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Third back hand pass near the offensive blue line by MSL that lead to sustained pressure the other way. Third identical play. That pass to a man whose barely able to receive it at best maintains possession (that MSL already hand without pressure) or it goes the other way and turns into defensive zone issues. Three times already.

Yeah, but 2 assists.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Third back hand pass near the offensive blue line by MSL that lead to sustained pressure the other way. Third identical play. That pass to a man whose barely able to receive it at best maintains possession (that MSL already hand without pressure) or it goes the other way and turns into defensive zone issues. Three times already.

So much for the Cally trade.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Happens ALL THE TIME in Norway. A lot of fun listening to during commercials.

You shall be my master and teach me the way of HFBoards!

Easy now! There are more wiser Jedis in our Ranger family who could lead you. I am only the drunk lucky charm :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad