GDT: #36 - 01/03/15 | Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Poor shot Selection by Stempniak was created that ga... Weak writer from 30 feet put that isn't going to score gets blocked, odd man the other way.

That's poor decision making from a veteran that's supposed to get it.

YetAnotherNorwegian

Nov 1, 2010
Sam: "St. Louis put it in the corner.."

But.. nobody puts baby in th.. Who am I kidding, I can't even get myself to write it.

stenis22

Jan 13, 2013
Is that the one where u can here them during commercials?

Yes, but only when the games are not on the official hockey channel. When it's on the Xtra channels viasat are to lazy to show old nhl tonight shows witch they normally do

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
defensive plays are defensive plays and the score is the score. the team being ahead and having 2 assists doesn't change the awful turnovers. Miller or Fast would be sat for less than that.

Because Miller and Fast aren't top line guys who are on the ice to produce. Yes, MSL makes mistakes. We also score 3 or more goals every night. Those Torts teams from 2009-2013 never made mistakes but couldn't score 3 goals in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad