GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
He didn’t have any influence on that play... want to blame someone? Blame Hall for that stupid play. Greene blows but it’s like half you guys ripping him for being on in OT don’t realize he played it pretty well.
I didn’t blame him, it was definitely on Hall. That doesn’t make it ok that he was out there. Guy has been our worst dman for months

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I tell Hall to be aggressive like that every time. We won the last Pitt game because he got aggressive.
I'm fine with aggressive, but you can be smart about it too. There was no direct shot or scoring chance happening from that pass he attempted. It was going to take another move after that even if it got through. That's not a good risk/reward value because the reward is simply you keep control. The risk is exactly what happened.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Then that really says something about him. He was very bad .
Severson 22:10
+2
Only 1 shot,
1 takeaway, no giveaways.

2nd in the team in TOI. His passes were crisp all night and the puck was out of the zone almost every time he touched the puck in the DZone.

It was an excellent game from Severson

Reactions: My3Sons

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
IHAO
I hate Arda Ocal .....get him off our telecast

Totally agree. I hate this f***ing guy.

Not sure what the powers above were thinking adding him to the broadcast and media crew. You need a stats guy, there are tons of less grating and more personable people out there.

And he has shit taste in suits.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
+2
Only 1 shot,

2nd in the team in TOI. His passes were crisp all night and the puck was out of the zone almost every time he touched the puck in the Drone.

We were watching different games then

Reactions: Patrik26

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
I'm fine with aggressive, but you can be smart about it too. There was no direct shot or scoring chance happening from that pass he attempted. It was going to take another move after that even if it got through. That's not a good risk/reward value because the reward is simply you keep control. The risk is exactly what happened.

really? i think most players would shoot wide or into the crest. and if its not wide they arent plucking the puck out of mid air off the post.

we just got burned by the best in 3v3. lets just take our lumps and win the next two.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
need 6 points islanders,rangers and mtl should do it.....split with washington/toronto and we are good

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Nope. I am sure they are disappointed, but they played a good game and the point was big.

They aren’t as panicky as this board. They would have folded if they were.

Panicky? No, I don't think they are either. Drained? Yeah, I think it's got to be grinding on them mentally at least a bit.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
+2
Only 1 shot,

2nd in the team in TOI. His passes were crisp all night and the puck was out of the zone almost every time he touched the puck in the DZone.

No giveaways? He blantantly flubbed a clear attempt which almost led to a goal against

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
We were watching different games then
I agree. Again, he got bailed the f*** out by a terrible miscommunication between Malkin and kessel. Same shit as usual, awful punch, rushed decision. He’s terrible and hurts this team a lot more than he helps

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
This is what me and someone else is talking about, at this point I would gone straight at Crosby, still not really a classic 2 on 1 and I think you're odds are better if you try to cut him off then than let him wait till the other player catch up to the play, I mean Crosby waited for him for a reason. Either way, not a big deal, just telling you what some of us saw.

29751095_10216821541230056_1050773854_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MauDevils

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
need 6 points islanders,rangers and mtl should do it.....split with washington/toronto and we are good

I feel like they are gonna be pretty motivated to keep us out. Can't take those games for granted. I'm more inclined to believe we can be Toronto than the Isles honestly.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
so i guess we have abandoned the positivity angle........

ffs get it together devs fans.

just played the 2xdef champs like we belong.

shut it!

Reactions: Bologna 1

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I feel like they are gonna be pretty motivated to keep us out. Can't take those games for granted. I'm more inclined to believe we can be Toronto than the Isles honestly.
if they cant beat those two Pejorative Slur teams then they deserve to be golfing come april

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
This is what me and someone else is talking about, at this point I would got straight Crosby, still not really a classic 2 on 1 and I think you're odds are better if you try to cut him off then than let him wait till the other player caught up, I mean he did that for a reason. Either way, not a big deal, just telling you what some of us saw.

29751095_10216821541230056_1050773854_n.jpg
I’m kinda on the same page. The fact that he stopped to cover rust and let Sid walk in.... I don’t know. I don’t support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad