GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Love how that is still somehow blamed on Greene when that is 110% Hall's fault. Turnover + leaving Crosby.

Whatever, take it and move on.
I agree that the play was a result of what happened in the o zone.
But I can't lay fault on anyone. That happens 3 on 3. One bounce its an odd man rush...Crosby makes an insane play it's over

I wouldn't blame anyone for anything there.

Horus

Teh boss
Mar 18, 2010
Canada,Qc.
That goal is on Hall, we all saw that. But for christ sake, we could have won that game in regulation if not for some boneheaded plays by the defense. hynes needs to end that love affair with Greene real fast or it's gonna cost us big time. it already has.

Reactions: liquid1988

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
And honestly it is whatever. Hall being aggressive in OT is his thing. It works most times.

I’m fine with whatever he does but this shitting on Greene for that is just insanely inaccurate. Should he be out there? No but he was an his play didn’t have anything to do with the end result.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I’m fine with whatever he does but this ****ting on Greene for that is just insanely inaccurate. Should he be out there? No but he was an his play didn’t have anything to do with the end result.

Oh it is absolutely ridiculous. There was nothing Greene could do. Once Crosby was free it was over.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Fine Greene blameless in OT

Just useless the preceeding 60 minutes

Better?
I was convinced a few weeks ago still that he's better Lovejoy, but I'm trying to still hold on to that belief.

Hynes needs to stop matching him up with Crosby and top players so much. Why is he out there so much? Why does he play so much? WHY is he out there in OT AT ALL?

Reactions: mtnet

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Coming away with any points out of games against really good teams anytime throughout the year is big.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
That lost point is big.

But the benefit to them losing is that I don't have to be quite so pessimist anymore. At least until they lose again.

It seriously sucks that they have played really amazing hockey for 2 weeks now and have either lost ground or not put any distance between them and anyone else.

They've been victimized by the most unluckiest OOT scoreboard results I've ever seen.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Crosby's hand eye coordination is out of this world. That is just crazy shit

Put it this way. Pens tied the game on a knuckle puck that hit the post, hit Kinkaid's skate, and went in

They won it on Crosby hitting a base hit in the bottom of the 10th

Nothing to be ashamed about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad