GDT: 3/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
It was a high shot - why would he go down into the butterfly?

My bad, looked like a low shot, then again the wife has me assigned to the crappy tv tonight. Says I drink too much lately when I watch the Bolts.

I don't know why she would say that.

I am Coop.:help:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
This is like that South Park episode with the peewee team playing against the Red Wings
Okay - step back. We played them very even until the first penalty, and even after that we had plenty of chances to get on the board. We collapsed in the last minute - which is awful but it's not like we're completely outclassed here.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Okay - step back. We played them very even until the first penalty, and even after that we had plenty of chances to get on the board. We collapsed in the last minute - which is awful but it's not like we're completely outclassed here.

Amen. Just slightly outclassed as McDonagh, Killorn, and Palat overdosed on stupid pills before the game.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
inb4 "we'll be different in the playoffs" when this team has shown no sign of fixing its bad habbits and problems and isnt the same team from the first half of the season.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
I actually have the Boston feed too.....by choice.

Why you ask?

Because I want to hear what kind of cockamamie kool aid those guys are trying to feed fans.
Many in the league feel the Bruins will end up winning the division. If THEY think that, I can only imagine what the Boston homer announcers think.....and it should be comedy gold!

So far, they feel like the Lightning have been getting away with way too much interference....when in fact, the refs have let a LOT go in this game.....actually calling the Bolts for a ticky tacky "holding" call compared to other stuff that has gone on.

Yes, sometimes it IS good to listen to the 'enemy' broadcast. Some of the stuff they say is mind numbingly funny..... :nod:
Maybe the clown in the centre on the intermission should have another red bull TFGirl2???? LoL

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Same old cooper hockey that lost us the 2015 Stanley cup finals that can’t score goals worrying about defense and not playing offense

Reactions: Bolt 45

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
End of the first.
Despite the bad play made by McDonagh, Tampa's played a solid first period.
Btw, we've not to play their game. They're a physical team: so, we can win if we'll respond with the speed of our plays.

Dude. I appreciate the positivity but that was NOT a solid 1st period. They got abused. Owned. Used. Punked.

This team is in the midst of an epic choke job. In first place since Oct 13th and you give it up this late? That's bad bad bad.

They have no switch or any answers.

First round sweep. Then dump Cooper who lost this team. And I hear he and Stammer do not get along. That alone is enough to fire him. He's toast if we get bounced in rounds 1 or 2.

EPIC choke.

Reactions: rangerrat

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Gosh just looking at that second goal - how are there two Bruins within three feet of the crease with no white sweater between them. Just brutal PKing.

I think our PK has gotten worse since McDonagh has been playing. Him and Girardi are the first wave now (instead of Hedman/Stralman), and how many PKs end with a goal within the first 20-30 seconds?

I am not liking this acquisition right now. Hopefully he becomes worth it soon.

And for the Rangers fans listening in - it's McDonagh, not Girardi that's a wreck.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Dude. I appreciate the positivity but that was NOT a solid 1st period. They got abused. Owned. Used. Punked.

This team is in the midst of an epic choke job. In first place since Oct 13th and you give it up this late? That's bad bad bad.

First round sweep. Then dump Cooper who lost this team. And I hear he and Stammer do not get along. That alone is enough to fire him. He's toast if we get bounced in rounds 1 or 2.

EPIC choke.
Tell us how you really feel.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
15-6 shots on goal and we have jokers saying we played them even? Down 2-0.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015

EPIC choke.

If that's true, he should be shitcanned the minute we lose in the playoffs. This is a cup quality team with an AHL mentality. Not acceptable.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013

EPIC choke.

When you throw the words abused and owned around so willy nilly, then when they really need to be used, like probably later this game, they won't have the same meaning.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
40209293765_458506bac1_o.gif

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
We had, what, 6 shots on goal? That's being outclassed man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad