GDT: 3/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Bruins fan here. At what point did you guys know Kucherov was on another level than the other 2 triplets? And was there a point where he was not the preferred player among the 3? Just curious.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
I have the misfortune of having to watch the boston feed. Please kill me.

Gota listen to these Boston Clown Announcers! Going to loose my supper! I want Fox! Great start but leaking away but good kill,

I actually have the Boston feed too.....by choice.

Why you ask?

Because I want to hear what kind of cockamamie kool aid those guys are trying to feed fans.
Many in the league feel the Bruins will end up winning the division. If THEY think that, I can only imagine what the Boston homer announcers think.....and it should be comedy gold!

So far, they feel like the Lightning have been getting away with way too much interference....when in fact, the refs have let a LOT go in this game.....actually calling the Bolts for a ticky tacky "holding" call compared to other stuff that has gone on.

Yes, sometimes it IS good to listen to the 'enemy' broadcast. Some of the stuff they say is mind numbingly funny..... :nod:

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Lightning just holding on, not trying to get scored on. Not taking game to Boston. At some point they are going to have to prove that they can. If they can.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
That's a #98 move, last man back carrying it out!! NEVER!! Mc Donagh should know better!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad